Do you think the Miami Hurricanes can beat the 2011 Miami Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think the Miami Hurricanes can beat the 2011 Miami Dolphins?

Johnstone

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I would say yes. I think the Hurricanes would blow out the Dolphins. The Hurricanes have explosive, young, up and coming talent. The Dolphins are in disarray. The Dolphins would lose by 20 points. Im dead serious.

You would be 110% incorrect.

The best college football team out there couldn't beat the Miami Dolphins, the Indianapolis Colts, or the St. Louis Rams.

No way, no how....especially the Miami Hurricanes.

Daniel Thomas is a machine with the football. That kid is not going down after first contact. That dude needs two and three guys to bring him down. Have you not seen how atrocious our defense is this season? We've improved over the last two weeks, but that defense is still hot garbage. Matt Moore would toast our secondary. Brandon Marshall would make Vaughn Telemaque his ***** for 60 full minutes. I've seen Vaughn Telemaque skateboarding around campus and I can tell you that he's a better skateboarder than a football player.

Cameron Wake would be the reason Jacory "Sticks" Harris leaves mid-field in an ambulance. Vontae Davis would pick him off six times.

You're talking about 19 and 20 year-old kids against PROFESSIONAL GROWN *** MEN.

This Miami Dolphins team would dump 70 on the Miami Hurricanes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does this topic come up every season in discussions of the worst team in a given year? Miami's college team isn't a very good COLLEGE team.

The 2003 Team would destroy them.

I'm not even going to say that the 2001 Miami Hurricanes could beat this team. And I think it's widely regarded that the 2001 team is the greatest college football team in history.

You're talking about a HUGE difference between college and the pros.

The best college football team out there couldn't beat the Miami Dolphins, the Indianapolis Colts, or the St. Louis Rams.

Daniel Thomas is a machine with the football. That kid is not going down after first contact. That dude needs two and three guys to bring him down. Have you not seen how atrocious our defense is this season? We've improved over the last two weeks, but that defense is still hot garbage. Matt Moore would toast our secondary. Brandon Marshall would make Vaughn Telemaque his ***** for 60 full minutes. I've seen Vaughn Telemaque skateboarding around campus and I can tell you that he's a better skateboarder than a football player.

Cameron Wake would be the reason Jacory "Sticks" Harris leaves mid-field in an ambulance. Vontae Davis would pick him off six times.

You're talking about 19 and 20 year-old kids against PROFESSIONAL GROWN *** MEN.

Exactly, never would happen in a million years. They could play 1000 times and the Pro team would win 1000 times.

I'm not even going to say that the 2001 Miami Hurricanes could beat this team. And I think it's widely regarded that the 2001 team is the greatest college football team in history.

Yeah thats the team I meant, I do think they will beat this team. Look at those guys on that team, they are huge play makers. I think at worse they lose by a couple. Who would cover Andre and shockey together.

Oh I guess you didn't hear Urby's quote on Sunday when he called his 2008 Gayturd squad the greatest of all time :lol:

(That 2001 Canes squad is the greatest collection of talent EVER on a field, NO QUESTION ABOUT IT)

This

Yeah thats the team I meant, I do think they will beat this team. Look at those guys on that team, they are huge play makers. I think at worse they lose by a couple. Who would cover Andre and shockey together.

Huge playmakers today in the NFL. In college, those were just very gifted athletes. That team wasn't even coached for the most part. They were just flat better than everyone. Ken Dorsey ran that offense and DJ Williams called the shots on the defense. But when you start breaking down X's and O's and you're rolling over safties and Dorsey is trying to figure out who is coming in on a blitz, what his protections are, etc., that's where the college team gets DESTROYED in man's land.

Professional Grown Men lost to tebow and btw the same running back who was on that 2001.

Oh I guess you didn't hear Urby's quote on Sunday when he called his 2008 Gayturd squad the greatest of all time :lol:

(That 2001 Canes squad is the greatest collection of talent EVER on a field, NO QUESTION ABOUT IT)

Wasn't that the same team that lost to Ole Miss AT HOME that eventually spawned that ridiculous "Tim Tebow Guarantee" speech that the University immortalized on a plaque outside the stadium?

Me thinks Urban Meyer is severely ill indeed.

Gainesville's finest weiner.

clear.gif

Professional Grown Men lost to tebow and btw the same running back who was on that 2001.

That same RB who left the game injured. You have got to be kidding me if you think a college team could beat an NFL. High School kids aren't taking down FBS teams and FBS teams aren't taking down anyone in the NFL. Tim Tebow is two years into his professional career and he looks like diarrhea dog **** to the nth power.

This last decade of Canes football ball been pretty crappy. I thought a couple of year ago that they have given up football.

I seem to remember that their 2001 team was good. But half of them are in jail or on parole.

The 2008 Gator could spank the Dolphins but a number of good college TEAMS could beat them because the 2211 Dolphins are not really a team, they are a group of football players that happen to be wearing Dolphin helmets for this season.

That same RB who left the game injured. You have got to be kidding me if you think a college team could beat an NFL. High School kids aren't taking down FBS teams and FBS teams aren't taking down anyone in the NFL. Tim Tebow is two years into his professional career and he looks like diarrhea dog **** to the nth power.

And Tim Tebow dropped a big steaming load right on the Hurricane's goal line, ROFL.

Back
Top Bottom