Do you think the Vikes watched game film of the Dolphins/Pats 2002 Week 17 game?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think the Vikes watched game film of the Dolphins/Pats 2002 Week 17 game??

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Cuz they choked even worse than we did last year... 6-0 to missing the playoffs???

Wow..

And how about the Raiders.. From Superbowl runner ups to the number 1 overall pick? double wow.

I watched the last few minutes of the game, and that choke job was a lot worse than the Fins one last year. That was just pathetic. The Cardinals scored a touchdown and then recovered the onside kick. They drove down the field but then got stick with 4th and 24 with 5 seconds left, and the Cardinals scored a touchdown to win. That was the biggest choke I have ever seen, way bigger than the Fins choke against the Patriots. What made it worse was that they were playing the Cardinals.

I remember how I felt last year when the Dolphins choked against the Patriots, but it has to be even worse for Vikings fans right now. That was incredible.

I am kinda happy that Favre and the Packs have made it into the post season....

At least Favre deserves it!

Back
Top Bottom