Do you toss something out there to try to get Justin Blackman? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you toss something out there to try to get Justin Blackman?

dabeastdabone

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah yeah I know he is a knuckle head but we could approach bringing him in as a 6th or 7th WR. Of course there is a chance he wont be reinstated but given the NFL announced they are going to soften up the punishments for weed Blackman may catch a break. Jacksonville sounds (and drafted) like they are moving on. If we made some offers now there is plenty of time for adjustments prior to the season.

I wouldn't think this over for just your average WR, Blackaman is a top 5 or 8 guy though and is the big target we could use. I bet we could get him for a song now as well.

People make mistakes... hes a great talent better than any wide out we have so yes I would take him.... dolp u ins fans wana pass on everything cause they're all outstanding citizens.

I'd definitely look into it. The risk would probably not be that high but the potential rewards are great. With all due respect to our sixth round pick Matt Hazel, does anyone think it's more likely that he turns out to be a superstar talent than it is that Blackmon finally gets his head on straight? People seem to forget that Cris Carter crashed out of Philadelphia in a haze of drink and drugs before finding a home in Minnesota.

Last edited by a moderator:
He might be worth a 6th round pick with a conditional standard making it 7th based on start %

He is a massive talent gone to waste.

6th or 7th receiver? If Blackmon came to this team, he would be one of the two best receivers on this team. This is a moot point if he is suspended for the season, though.

I say bring him in. The dude was a beast in college and a pretty good rookie season. If he gets his act together the sky is the limit

I almost always take a look at talent. Yes to Blackman. Is he only in trouble for smoking weed? Bring him in.

I'd definitely look into it. The risk would probably not be that high but the potential rewards are great. With all due respect to our sixth round pick Matt Hazel, does anyone think it's more likely that he turns out to be a superstar talent than it is that Blackmon finally gets his head on straight? People seem to forget that Cris Carter crashed out of Philadelphia in a haze of drink and drugs before finding a home in Minnesota.

You also have to love how Mike Pouncey is untouchable despite all of the actual problems he totally isn't connected to, but Blackmon isn't worth taking a chance on.

I think it is a no brainer. the guy is talented, and if we could get him for a 7 I would be perfectly good with that. it will never happen though.

The guys a freak. You bring him in if you get him super cheap! 6th rounder do it!

Back
Top Bottom