Do You Want to Win Another Game This Season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do You Want to Win Another Game This Season?

Would you prefer to lose out or win em all?

• Total voters
I def rather win out. But I'd rather lose out then win 1 or 2 more

I would like to see certain key players improve (can't replace them all), but still lose out. We aren't going to make the playoffs anyway, so we might as well get a better draft pick for our next GM. Ok, ok, the last part is wishful thinking, but I can hope can't I?

Fight for a top 5 pick! Then I would trade that top 5 pick for a multiple pick deal if possible. But, our front office is going to blow whatever picks we have.

It's funny because right now I can say lose out and get a higher pick and then when I watch the game I'm rooting for the team to do well and get very upset when they don't. At this point winning a couple of games would be like getting a few complete passes in garbage time. I'm on record saying that if we get a top 6 pick then moving down for extra picks has to at least be an option but I don't trust our FO to do anything right at this time when it comes to the draft or free agency or contracts

Ozzy rules!!

I have spent considerable time scrutinizing the remaining schedule. If the Dolphins tank, they could possibly end up with the 2nd or 3rd pick in the draft.

If the 49ers are going to start Garropollo, they could go on a winning streak. 49ers played the Eagles as tough as anyone this year. They aren't that bad when healthy.

Giants,Colts, and especially the Bears and Broncos have plenty of good opportunities for wins.

Tampa Bay and Chicago will follow us in draft order because of strength of schedule.

Jets seem to always get so close, they will also have a couple of shots at wins.

I have spent considerable time scrutinizing the remaining schedule. If the Dolphins tank, they could possibly end up with the 2nd or 3rd pick in the draft.

If the 49ers are going to start Garropollo, they could go on a winning streak. 49ers played the Eagles as tough as anyone this year. They aren't that bad when healthy.

Giants,Colts, and especially the Bears and Broncos have plenty of good opportunities for wins.

Tampa Bay and Chicago will follow us in draft order because of strength of schedule.

Jets seem to always get so close, they will also have a couple of shots at wins.
I can't see us drafting top 3 but drafting top 6 or 7 is very realistic at this point. SF would have to win out and that's not gonna happen so SF and the browns will be 1 and 2....Indy probably 3 and you got the giants up there too and the bears and broncos......we have to lose to the broncos, actually lose out to have a chance for the 6 or 7 spot

Ozzy rules!!

At this point, it’s easy to say lose out. But it doesn’t stop me from rooting for a win. It’s like being in between heaven and hell. They are very close to a top 5-7 pick and with 3 QBs expected to be drafted within the top 5, Miami is in position to have a seriously good defensive player or offensive lineman fall to them.

I want to lose out, but when I watch I want them to win. The main reason I want lose out isn’t for the draft pick. Dispite being inadequate in many areas the front office and staff will most likely get a pass and nothing will change. If we lose the next 5 games, and this roster quits and humiliates us it’s the only chance we have of drastic moves being made. I don’t mind Gase getting another year, but Mike T has to go. I also want Clyde fired and Burke demoted at best. The only chance is of this happening is 4-12 or 5-11.

I would prefer to see progress and get better each week until the season ends and win what we can in the process. It's a pipe dream to think that will happen. If we have the same **** week after week of being unprepared, eating blown out in the first qtr, lack of interest etc. I want to lose the rest of the games and not be gifted a win from a team that may be worse than us but I think we're at rock bottom anyway.

It's hard to not root for them when they play so I do want wins but lately I am disconnected by halftime on most occasions.

What does it matter? We are still going to have the same FO and I do not think Gase's ego will get in check, so nothing will change no matter where we pick in draft.

Lose out.
I want Gase to get humble, to make him better next season. Culter, JT, and Manualuga were arragant moves.

Of cause, higher picks.

Back
Top Bottom