Do You Want to Win Another Game This Season?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by BahamaFinFan78, Nov 27, 2017.

?

Would you prefer to lose out or win em all?

1. Lose out

64.7%
  2. Win em all!

35.3%
  1. DefensiveEnd76

DefensiveEnd76 Football Guru

Can't we just forfeit the rest of our games and start preparing for the 2018 season?! First order of business, fire Tannenbaum, Grier and Burke.

Snoop likes this.
  2. Snoop

Snoop A True Fan

So you agree that Tannenbaum is a joke....now that that's established obviously you'd like him to see him gone, don't you understand that the only chance he's fired or forced out is if the team is just that bad? Finishing the year on a 10 game losing streak might just do it! LOSE OUT!!!!!!

3. gofins60

gofins60 A True Fan

I mostly agree, but I want Tannenbaum, Grier, and Gase replaced, and let the new regime overhaul the roster.

4. gunn34

gunn34 Pro Bowler

Perfectly said. This is my thought too.

Beach Bum 91 likes this.
  5. JakeemThe Dream

JakeemThe Dream A True Fan

Well that didn't work out as planned but it sure feels nice to win again :) Weird how Cutler looked totally different vs his old team (and played hard with tenacity). And really weird how our D looks when we actually move the ball lol After too many coincidences, I tend to not think these things are. Tannenbaum yes, Gase F no!! Horrible QB play has made him look like a terrible play caller for the whole season..If this happens with Tannehill or any other QB, Gase should be gone. That's how much I think Cutler ruins the game for us on both sides. Fun to see a win like that again regardless

6. Cutthroat

Cutthroat Scout Team

Not sure I will take the time to compare, but I am curious how many of those 66 who voted for no more wins are celebrating the victory over the Pats tonight.

7. randomname

randomname A True Fan

It's a Patriots loss, I think both sides can come together to celebrate that.

8. kingfin23

kingfin23 This is the Year

Win them all. We can't draft anyway

9. Lionstone

Lionstone A True Fan

I want to win games: 1, 2, or 3 games. Just win baby!

10. phins_4_ever

phins_4_ever E12 FH Tailgate Gang Moderator Finheaven VIP

In here pain I feel so much. :laugh

11. Dolphins512

Dolphins512 My Friends Call Me Bob Finheaven VIP Donator

12. artdnj

artdnj Time is Now Finheaven VIP

If we were to play like we have been I wanted to lose out. I said previously if we coach, play, and develop I want to win as much as we can. The Pats game was a very solid win where we actually look like the team I always thought we could be. Now if we revert back next week to the same 'ol then I will again have coaching concerns and call out Gase and crew but the Pats win was a welcome surprise not simply because of the W but the prep, good start, playing physical until the final second. The play calling and use of Drake and Grant was really nice to see and exactly what I expected from Gase. Oh, and the oline was solid...where did that come from.

13. <O>

<O> Well-Known Member

If last night’s game is truly what the team is capable of on a regular basis, then I want them to win the rest of their games.

If on the other hand the first Patriots game is what they’re capable of on a regular basis, then I want them to win none of them.

gofins60 likes this.
  14. AphexPhin

AphexPhin A True Fan

I want Miami to win out!

15. where's th'fish

where's th'fish Scout Team Donator

That's the kind of win I'm talking about! Some people look at draft position and see us losing a few spots. But if you think about it, the last couple of weeks we've gained a lot, too. We don't have as many needs or as pressing as we thought we had. We thought we needed a #1 RB (at least I did), now we only need a #2. We suspected our CB Howard might possibly be a bust, now he looks like a strength. The entire offensive line seemed like a glaring weakness, now it doesn't seem so hopeless. Isn't all that worth a couple of measly draft spots? Hell, yeah. Things are looking up for the first time this year