does anyone have espn insider? post this new 7 round mock pleaase | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

does anyone have espn insider? post this new 7 round mock pleaase

Post the link to the speciaifc article and i'll try to paraphrase....

Here's the miami picks..

Round 1 – Pick 16
Chad Jackson, WR, FL

Round 3 – Pick 82
Pat Watkins, S, FL

Round 4 – Pick 114
Elvis Dumervil, DE/OLB, Louisville

Round 7 – Pick 212
Anthony Schlegel, ILB, Ohio State

Round 7 – Pick 226
Rob Meadow, OG, Washington

Round 7 – Pick 233
Jovon Bouknight, WR, Wyoming

im sorry but the texans dont need reggie bush...they need an offensive lineman to protect David Carr. Why dont they need a runningback??? two words: Dominick Davis

MustangFinFan said:
im sorry but the texans dont need reggie bush...they need an offensive lineman to protect David Carr. Why dont they need a runningback??? two words: Dominick Davis

I agree, the smart move would be trade down a few and get Brick, but its hard to pass on a guy like Bush. Him and Davis would be a great one two punch like how USC used Bush and White. Plus he could line up in the slot and still have Davis in the back field. Oh the posibilities. Will be interesting to see what happens

I would be very happy with this being our draft...I watched a little of Jackson in the College All Star Comp. on Espn and he has amazing hands and great size/strength combo...

wow Dummerville has really fallen off, but that's not too surprising. Unlike guys who have watched their stock raise like Wimberly and Lawson, Dummerville hasn't showed the quick transition to OLB in a 3-4. And unlike Tamba Hali (who has fallen a little) he doesn't have the strength to rotate between DE/DT in a 4-3.

Not the biggest fan of Watkins, but whatever still a decent pick. the top 4 would be great (don't know enough about the last two)

Back
Top Bottom