Does anyone know a good sales rep for season tickets they can recommend...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone know a good sales rep for season tickets they can recommend......

Hc90

Fin Fan for Ever
Reaction score
Hey guys does anyone know a good rep for season tickets they can recommend ?

Or are all these guys extremely rude and obnoxious ? I'm kindly asking them about their options and
theyre acting like they're selling the last Ferrari in the world.....

id mid love to become a season ticket holder again ( was when I was a child with my dad ) but these guys I'm dealing with are of no help .

anyways, if you got a guy I can speak to and doesn't mind a couple of questions please let me know ! Thanks guys !

Just order them online. When i got seasob tickets i dont remember having to talk to anyone.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Although i went and saw miami play Cleveland in Cleveland once and the browns ticket guy has called me 100 times trying to sell me tickets. I eventually told him the browns suck im not a fan leave me alone

My guy is ted or james that i speak to all the time his direct phone number is 305-943-1503 or 305-943-1487 then they give you a rep to deal with. They still do it as one payment or break over 4-5 months evenly.

You better be quick to lock some in at the prices their at they will start going up.

Thanks , I'm going to give one of them a call now .

Hey guys does anyone know a good rep for season tickets they can recommend ?

Or are all these guys extremely rude and obnoxious ? I'm kindly asking them about their options and
theyre acting like they're selling the last Ferrari in the world.....

id mid love to become a season ticket holder again ( was when I was a child with my dad ) but these guys I'm dealing with are of no help .

anyways, if you got a guy I can speak to and doesn't mind a couple of questions please let me know ! Thanks guys !

I use Hunter hes great calls you during the season talk stats and games, ask if everything is good often. He's really helpful

Sorry to hear that the reps are being dickbags. Suggestion? Send a message to Tom Garfinkel on Twitter or email him and let him know you had a bad experience.

From what I've seen, he's really good about being responsive to that stuff.

If you have an assigned rep they are all nice. Mine changed from last year but he introduced himself nicely. The phone reps are just sales people. Once you have season tickets you will have a rep assigned.

If you still need one I can get you mine. Let me know and I'll PM u.

I took a Stadium Tour back in May, purchased my first ever Season Tickets, within in a week was contacted by assigned rep Freddy Masterson who in phone conversation you could tell is a big time Dolphins Fan himself, even spoke of attending Met Life takeovers in the past and planning to attend again this season. I have not been to any season ticket holder events yet, but will as soon as time permits.

I;m so jealous of you guys living down south! I dedicate my Sundays to the Phins anyways so I'd spend the extra dough on some seats if I lived anywhere South of Daytona.

Good luck to all the Phans getting season tickets! Hoping for another competitive season like last year

I thought it would all be online these days.

Back
Top Bottom