Does KC's Shields retirement mean possible trade!?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Phinfan31, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Phinfan31

Phinfan31 A True Fan Donator

Is it possible we make a trade with KC now that theyre without their all-pro tackle?? If the Steelers are very interested in Levi Brown then I would expect KC to be interested as well...seein as how they both have had similar OL's the past decade. Might they want to trade up with us in order to get him? This could include Green on draft day.

2. AggieFin21

AggieFin21 The 12th Man

I'm not even sure I'd want to trade all the way down to #23. I'm sure the deal would net us another 2nd and later round pick, but it just seems more logical to me to deal a 6th or 7th for Green straight up. #23 is farther than I'd like to drop down to. Plus, I'm really starting to think we're going to make a strong push to trade up in the draft.

3. quinn10

quinn10 gabe #5

we are not drafting or getting will shields most likley he will want to much and the same for levi, if we draft brady quinn or we will most likley going after offensive linmen and a burn slot reciever cause chambers is not a burn reciever most definitley

4. Crowder52

Crowder52 Inside LB

Shields is a guard, not a tackle, so I don't see why they would move up now for Levi...