Does someone want to take the mantle?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does someone want to take the mantle??

BSQ

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
Mods, if we could leave this up for a couple of days I'd appreciate it. Fellow Finheaven Posters, for many years I have enjoyed coming to this site. This year we are missing something that I believe we all enjoyed. There was always a guy like C.K., or Hoops that would do a write up after each game. If we lost CK would somehow bring up some good things that happened and I'd feel a little better. I would jump on this but I'm not a good enough Xes and O's guy. I wonder if somebody could step up and do a solid post game write up?? I know I miss it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hayden was good at it as well

Hoping Hoops gets back to doing his after game scoops or CK chimes in but if not Digital or maybe Albert would be a good guy to continue this tradition.

My limited football knowledge renders me useless. I also am very tired as I have to work Sunday mornings.

This thread isn't meant to call out what you don't like about other members, no matter how minuscule it is. If you have an issue with another member find the appropriate forum.

Anyone who can't stay on topic, or feels the need to bash other members, will have points issued and locked out from this thread. This is the only warning.

Me me just kidding, no thanks Iwill be in the woods hunting or Fishing on non Sundays Lol

I've done some write ups in the past in the shades of Hoops Scoops....

I'm pretty savvy X's and O's...

It's why SOS and I always battled....

Problem for me is it depends on the outcome.

Reppin, bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do a post game write up today if you can. Savvy X's and O's wins the day.

Back
Top Bottom