Doesn't Ted Ginn bring a big smile to your face? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Doesn't Ted Ginn bring a big smile to your face?

JT99Dfense

Patiently waiting for fins to explode
Reaction score
When I see the highlight videos I think of how every play can go all the way with this kid. I am sitting here licking my chops. Can't wait for new season to start.

Anyone else think Ginn will be special?

oooooooooook......

I do... and I feel pretty much the same way. I can hardly wait to see how inventive Cam gets with getting him touches.

He reminds me so much of Steve Smith. Once he polishes his receiving skills, thats who I think he can compare to. In the mean time, he has to pull Hester type moves for us.

He probably interpreted what I said the wrong way, or maybe he is another teams fan.

Strange, i was just watching a ted ginn highlight video before i came on finheaven.

Anyway, yeah Ted Ginns gonna be special. On the NFL network he was asked how he could contribute this season and he said "Well, with this defense i dont think i'm gonna get many chances at any Kick Returns, so i'll have to do it on the Punts."

I like that quote. Wasn't Chambers moves to the X position? What does this mean with respect to Ginn? I think he will be used in the slot and on reverses.

he does look special on reverses..., maybe run him out of the "I" formation..., line him up under center..., but can he get seperation off the line

I don't see him being more than Randle El. Hope I'm wrong but that's what my gut is telling me.
WOW, no I definitley, think, actually I know, that he's faster than Randel EL, more explosive than Randel El, and just an overall much more special player than Randle El is. Randle EL didnt return kicks the way Ginn did in college so ask your gut "what's wrong with you man?" :)

No Ginn won't bring any smiles until he can prove he is worthy of that #1 pick. And personally for me I wouldn't mind him being a guy that can do more than just return kicks. Because we need a guy on offense to spread the field. In which that may help Chambers who has pretty much been disappointing whith the exception of half of one season. Doing something in college and playing in pros are two different games.

Strange, i was just watching a ted ginn highlight video before i came on finheaven.

Anyway, yeah Ted Ginns gonna be special. On the NFL network he was asked how he could contribute this season and he said "Well, with this defense i dont think i'm gonna get many chances at any Kick Returns, so i'll have to do it on the Punts."

Haha, man thats awesome..I love the confidence all the rookies are bringing to the team...They are the future so I think they are entitled to think that

Back
Top Bottom