Dog days for Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dog days for Miami Dolphins

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Normally when football players and coaches talk about dog days, they mean the middle of training camp, when the only issue with the weather is the heat.

But last week were dog days for the Dolphins. When a team makes a quick decision to pack up operations and move to the opposite coast for a week, it carries real-life complications that could make anybody growl.

Namely: What do the many dog owners among players and coaches do with their four-legged friends when the entire family bolts town

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...alifornia-trip-triggers-scramble-for-kennels/

An interesting (at least to me) story about something fans would never really consider but certainly does matter.

Personally if my OH and I were suddebly being evacuated on a private plane? My cat would be coming with us or I wouldnt be going.

I'd leave strangers behing before I left my Beagles....no offese to anyone here lol.

Couldnt agree more.

When we got our kitten a few months ago we knew we would get attatched to her, but within weeks she was a proper part of the family, we never expected to be love her this much lol.

I knew people talk about pets becoming a proper member of the family, but I never previously understood thst they meant it literally. I could not evacuate in a storm without the cat, wouldnt even consider it... hard to believe some people just tied cats and dogs up outside and left.

But how can you not love this face?
received_10154736215716296.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom