Dol-Fan hangout in Tampa, FL? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dol-Fan hangout in Tampa, FL?

mikemosha90

Number 13
Reaction score
Anyone in the Tampa Bay area know of a good Dol-Fan hangout? The closest thing I know of is the Beef O'Bradys in Wesley Chapel. There are a few Dol-Fans besides myself who go every Sunday to watch the games, and even the owner's wife is a big Dolphins fan. Needless to say, she makes sure they're always on one of the two big screens they have there--the Bucs being on the other. Just take I-75 north from Tampa to the Wesley Chapel exit and turn left on SR-54. It's probably not even a mile down on the right from there, in the Sweet Bay shopping center.

Go Dolphins!

Anyone in the Tampa Bay area know of a good Dol-Fan hangout? The closest thing I know of is the Beef O'Bradys in Wesley Chapel. There are a few Dol-Fans besides myself who go every Sunday to watch the games, and even the owner's wife is a big Dolphins fan. Needless to say, she makes sure they're always on one of the two big screens they have there--the Bucs being on the other. Just take I-75 north from Tampa to the Wesley Chapel exit and turn left on SR-54. It's probably not even a mile down on the right from there, in the Sweet Bay shopping center.

Go Dolphins!

Lucky you, I'm still trying to see if there are any Phins fans over near me in the Daytona Bch area...

I have asked this question countless times on this forum before....never get a good answer. I just moved near the airport and would love to find a Tuna-friendly bar, if you know what I mean. As it stands, I am looking at winghouse for the '09 season, but would be open to recommendations. It would be nice to have audio!

I have asked this question countless times on this forum before....never get a good answer. I just moved near the airport and would love to find a Tuna-friendly bar, if you know what I mean. As it stands, I am looking at winghouse for the '09 season, but would be open to recommendations. It would be nice to have audio!

You're welcome at the Beefs in Wesley Chapel! Like I said, the owner's wife is a big Dol-Fan and makes sure the games are on one of the big screens. That means audio, too, most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom