dolphin fans in pittsburg or detroit games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphin fans in pittsburg or detroit games

phin4life

Practice Squad
Reaction score
....hello all heading to the game opening nite, looking to see if any dolphin fans from the board are going to the game and have a tailgate spot. I'm coming down from toronto and will be looking to hook up with a few fans before the game. Anyone going to the game get back. Also for the the detroit game. No better game to set the tempo than Thursday nite you have to love it I surely do. Until next time speak later
Phins

phin4life said:
....hello all heading to the game opening nite, looking to see if any dolphin fans from the board are going to the game and have a tailgate spot. I'm coming down from toronto and will be looking to hook up with a few fans before the game. Anyone going to the game get back. Also for the the detroit game. No better game to set the tempo than Thursday nite you have to love it I surely do. Until next time speak later
Phins

I am hoping to have a tailgate spot set up for the game... I will forward the details by mid August...

I am from Hamilton and will be going to the Detroit game on Nov. 23rd.

FINintheMOON said:
I am hoping to have a tailgate spot set up for the game... I will forward the details by mid August...

sweet, will be there

i'm also from toronto and will be at the Detroit game.
anyone want to meet up?

Back
Top Bottom