Dolphin Player Gets Gyped In Pro Bowl Selection | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Player Gets Gyped In Pro Bowl Selection

Da 'Fins

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
We're talking about, of course, Joey Harrington.

It is unconscionable that he was not selected and that not a single pundit on ESPN has announced their incredulity at this egregious oversight. Most likely, it is attributable to the negative vibes from Detroit.

Let's face it, Joey has turned this program around - almost single-handedly, ala Drew Brees at NO.

Harrington's QB rating is 68.8 - very solid as we all know. And, he's nearly 3 points clear of the next great thing, Vince Young (65.9)! Ordinal rankings are over-rated and the fact is, anyone who is the 29th best QB in the rating systems ... he's better than nearly 300 million other people in the U.S.!

On top of that stat - which should be enough to get him in with ease - Harrington has 12 TD passes (mind you, that's in only 10 games - which is a stellar 1.2 TD passes per game) against a measely 15 interceptions. And, when you weigh that against Marino's greatest season (16 INT's), you have to admit it is impressive.

Above all - without Harrington leading one of the more noteable offense's in recent memory - its effeciency and effectiveness is remarkable, the Dolphins would have no shot at the Super Bowl this year.

Is there any doubt that the 23 fans attending this year's Pro Bowl will be heard chanting, "Joey, Joey..." throughout the game?

:lol:

The only Pro Bowl screwing I've noticed thus far is DeMeco Ryans. How does a guy lead the league in tackles and not make the Pro Bowl? :confused:

TVs Soupy Sales said:
:lol:

The only Pro Bowl screwing I've noticed thus far is DeMeco Ryans. How does a guy lead the league in tackles and not make the Pro Bowl? :confused:

He's second behind Zach. :wink:

LMAO,:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: i needed a good laugh.... good one

Like i've said before... Joey had to work VERY hard to EARN a 0.0 qb rating that should not go unrecognized. I agree with the original poster... Probowler indeed:)

This is not at all funny, your not a "real fan". A "real fan" would stick by their QB during thin and thinner, no matter how poorly their doing. I'm sick of all these "fair weather fans" on this site, its sickening just sickening... j/k!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom