Dolphins 101 on list of 122 teams ranked by ESPN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 101 on list of 122 teams ranked by ESPN

Lists like this are cool and all, but nobody can really understand the experience of a true fan going into their home stadium to cheer their team on. Obviously, because I am a Dolphins fan, I would much rather be in Miami for a Dolphins game than be in Green Bay for a Packers game.

Lists like this are cool for the mainstream, casual fan. That is fine, but during the NFL season there is no place I'd rather be than Sun Life Stadium for a game.

But #1 in our hearts :rimshot:

Ross has bungled some stuff down in Maima since his tenure and being a long time Miami fan I can certainly say that Miami overall has more of a fickle and non traditional fan base than most NFL clubs. If we are winning the stadium is crowded like all teams but otherwise there are a lot of empty seats and in many cases there is a much higher percentage of fans from other clubs at the stadium than what you would find at other stadiums. This may be due for many reasons. Etremely hot conditions, local hispanic population whose real football is spelled futbol, a state population on the coasts that is very transient as well as the many more options available for outdoor activities that are available here futher south than most other states.

How the freak is Atlanta Falcon's #20? Their fans are as fickle as ours.

How can anyone take a list like this serious. Yankees 74, Red Sox 79, and Cubs 112.

Does this team offer anything remotely close to excitement? Or, value? Or gameday experience (both from the stadium - No and from the living room at home - Hell no). We're flat. No buzz. I'm fine with the ranking.

Back
Top Bottom