CB Jalil Brown RB Marcus Thigpen DT A.J. Francis
TE Charles Clay S Jordan Kovacs
QB Matt Moore
DT Jared Odrick
C Mike Pouncey*
RB Daniel Thomas
LB Jason Trusnik
S Jimmy Wilson

all we'd need to resign is pouncey, first and foremost. Clay isn't a must, but I'd like to see him back. We wont need odrick. DT are easy to find, especially situational ones. And maybe keep Wilson if he improves more, but he is expendable. Seems like we're gonna be ready to spend in 2015 free agency also.

Pouncey, Odrick, and Clay all must be kept. Can't keep churning draft pics. We also have the money to do it.

The asterisk on Pouncey is likely because we have an optional 5th year on his rookie contract... he will be back next year.

That being said... it wouldn't hurt to lock him up for awhile.

I all for keeping Pouncey, Odrick, and Clay.

Resign long term:
Clay
Odrick
Pouncey

Resign short term:
Brenner
Francis
Shelby

Let ALL the rest go. Useless players that could be replaced in any draft.

The asterisk on Pouncey is likely because we have an optional 5th year on his rookie contract... he will be back next year.

That being said... it wouldn't hurt to lock him up for awhile.

Yeah, the team has already announced that they will exercise the option. He will be paid the average of C's deals between #3 and #23, which will not be a lot. I'm on the fence on extending Odrick and Clay before next year. It's a bit of a risk to jump the gun but, have to keep both.

This is not a good thing.

Yes, we shouldnt have any trouble resigning players. The problem is: we dont have that many guys on this roster that deserve to be resigned. That is bad. Very bad.

Odrick is going to command a pretty hefty contract if he plays as well as he did in 2013. I would look to extend him sometime early in 2014.

This is not a good thing.

Yes, we shouldnt have any trouble resigning players. The problem is: we dont have that many guys on this roster that deserve to be resigned. That is bad. Very bad.

Like a Boss!

Odrick is going to command a pretty hefty contract if he plays as well as he did in 2013. I would look to extend him sometime early in 2014.

Pee Wee has played well, and I want to keep him. I'm thinking a 5 year, $25M deal would be fair to both.

id resign Odrick NOW, because that guy will most certainly command big bucks if he continues playing well. Same goes for Misi, whenever his contract is up. Id also re-sign Pouncey to a longer contract sooner than later, before he commands a huge payday.

id resign Odrick NOW, because that guy will most certainly command big bucks if he continues playing well. Same goes for Misi, whenever his contract is up. Id also re-sign Pouncey to a longer contract sooner than later, before he commands a huge payday.

Misi is already re-signed, and agree on Odrick.

This will not be popular, but I think it might be a good idea to trade Charles Clay. His stock may well never be higher, and we probably aren't going to re-sign him after this year as Lazor prefers bigger TE's.

Back
Top Bottom