Club Member
Reaction score
22. Forrest Lamp, G, Western Kentucky
54. Carl Lawson, OLB, Auburn
97. Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M
166. Delano Hill, S, Michigan
178. Brendan Langley, CB, Lamar
184. Ryan Switzer, WR, North Carolina

I think the only pick I like is Lamp. The rest either male me want to puke or doze off. I guess Lawson would be OK, but I see him more as a DE than an OLB. I think there are going to be better option at 54. Not a big fan of Langley. I think if you think that Switzer is going to be the 2nd coming of Welker or Edelman, you are going to be sadly disappointed.

I don't know about being the second coming of Welker, but I do think Switzer could be an effective NFL slot receiver. Don't think that's a need in Miami, although he could be a decent punt returner, and depth slot. Likely better, more consistent but less explosive, than Grant. I wouldn't use a 5th round pick on him... maybe a 7th or bring him in as an undrafted free agent.

I see Lawson as a DE as well. If not for injuries, he might be talked about as a top 20 talent.

I'm okay with Lamp, but I really expect defense there.

I'd love the Daeshon Hall pick, and I'd be good with the Lamp pick. The rest is pretty rough.

Hey J-Off --- you think Hall makes it to Miami's spot in round three? If so, I'd like a 1. Watt, 2. Jones/Evans, 3. Hall.

Hey J-Off --- you think Hall makes it to Miami's spot in round three? If so, I'd like a 1. Watt, 2. Jones/Evans, 3. Hall.

I'd be really happy with Watt/Jones/Hall. I actually have Hall (#33) rated a little ahead of Jones (#39), but I don't know if the league is as high on him. People in general seem to view him as more of a 3rd/4th RD pick, and he has some work to do. But, his two closest athletic comps are Chandler Jones and Aldon Smith. He profiles as a player with an elite combination of length and agility, and those players have a very good track record in the NFL. But, Hall tested better than Jones or Smith.

02b0e03b28c6428e89725541c2184c68.png

b0aa655a9633440e8ebe8925737a6b10.png

5bc188c3a915422398d8317e388e2784.png

https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/daeshon-hall

I think the 2nd is high for Evans, but I like his talent.

Back
Top Bottom