Dolphins aim for first roster of fully registered voters

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Phinz1972, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Phinz1972

Phinz1972 Make me a sammich

Full article here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...m-for-first-roster-of-fully-registered-voters

For all the crap Ross took in first few years of owning the team, you have to admit he is furthering the bar for owners on how they interact with communities and players.

TheJetsBlow and JakeemThe Dream like this.
  2. nick1

nick1 I am Groot Moderator Finheaven VIP

Interesting idea. I like it taking the lead in the community. Everybody should vote.

Phinz1972 and JakeemThe Dream like this.
  3. JakeemThe Dream

JakeemThe Dream Well-Known Member

Although it may seem odd for an NFL team, I think it's fantastic to get these men realizing how politics are involved in EVERYTHING we do.

We are blessed as Americans to even have elections.

All I can say is Thank you to ALL of the Brave Men and Women risking and sadly losing their lives throughout history yet still prevailing because that's what we do as Americans.

I loved the idea of bringing in Seals or Delta operators to show what they endure and providing these young men with advice on sacrifice, team camaraderie, and their intense work out regimens.

Worked great for the Falcons last season...Next time RUN THE BALL!! Had a SB!!!

4. JakeemThe Dream

I love what you said there brother.

Ross deserves a bunch of credit for hiring Gase, innovations in players diets, workout regimens, and teaching these young men there's so much more than football.

Gives them a little perspective on how the world really is and how fortunate they are to be blessed with unbelievable athletic abilities that will (should) keep their families financially taken care of for many generations.

Ross has really turned the corner and with him it feels like our Miami Dolphins are doing the same.

PHINS UP!!!

Phinz1972 likes this.
  5. Phinz1972

Phinz1972 Make me a sammich

I know it was posted somewhere/linked before but can't remember from where but yeah he even took some players to his place of business outside of football and allowed players to see that side of business world, he truly does care about well being of the players being humans during and after football, cares about the fans, etc..

JakeemThe Dream likes this.
  6. JakeemThe Dream

Ya dude that's awesome.

You hit it on the head. It's time to give Ross credit so I appreciate you making it a point to do so.

Our FO is putting together a solid group of men.

Outstanding job on your post brother!!

PHINS UP!!!

Phinz1972 likes this.
  7. Ren

Ren Rookie

I remember not too long ago many of us calling for Ross to sell the team. Now... I think he's winning my support, at least.