Week 1: vs Tampa Bay (FOX)
Dick Stockton and Mark Schlereth

Week 2: at LA Chargers (CBS)
Greg Gumbel and Trent Green

Week 3: at Jets (CBS)
Steve Tasker, Tom McCarthy, and Steve Buerlein

Week 4: vs Saints in London (FOX)
Charles Davis and Kevin Burkhardt

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article167510317.html

Apparently Beth Mullins is calling NFL games now. Don't know about anyone else but her monotonous voice during college football is insufferable.

Week 1 has potential to be dreadful. I don't mind the next 3

Week 1: vs Tampa Bay (FOX)
**** Stockton and Mark Schlereth

Week 2: at LA Chargers (CBS)
Greg Gumbel and Trent Green

Week 3: at Jets (CBS)
Steve Tasker, Tom McCarthy, and Steve Buerlein

Week 4: vs Saints in London (FOX)
Charles Davis and Kevin Burkhardt

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article167510317.html

Apparently Beth Mullins is calling NFL games now. Don't know about anyone else but her monotonous voice during college football is insufferable.
Is she the one that does the big ten games? There is a woman that calls many big ten games that will put me to sleep

D*ck Stockton is 74 going on 75 years old. He's had a great and extremely long career and he has a very smooth voice but at what point can you say - enough? It is interesting how they keep rolling him out there. Also interesting how the name D*ck is considered inappropriate for FH.

D*ck Stockton is 74 going on 75 years old. He's had a great and extremely long career and he has a very smooth voice but at what point can you say - enough? It is interesting how they keep rolling him out there. Also interesting how the name D*ck is considered inappropriate for FH.

Bob Griese WAS an elite college football announcer. He was paired with all-time great, Keith Jackson, and he called many of the biggest games over the years. As a bright guy and a Hall Of Fame QB, Griese would offer very enjoyable commentary relative to the QB, the play calling and offensive schemes in general. After he stopped doing college for ESPN and ABC he went to work for the Dolphins full time. In 2011 he joined the radio broadcast team of the Dolphins and it was around this time that I noticed that he just didn't seem that into it. There were rumors that he was drunk on the air which I found easy to believe since I suspected it for years based on his delivery. Maybe Bob was bored because the Dolphin team was so average to below average and Griese is used to playing on dominant Miami teams. Also, Griese has to be about 72 years old so he's not 40 anymore. Maybe under Gase we'll play better and more exciting football and Griese will get into it. I hope so because he's always been a great player and a class act in my book.

Are you ******* me? She is very dull and monotone. Even when something exciting happens her voice is too underwhelming for me. That and she remains so monotone any sort of excitement she exhibits is misplaced and awkward. The NFL could do better

I think Beth's one of ESPN's better callers, but that's me. Her voice doesn't bother me at all.

Griese is appalling now. Embarrassing. Nat Moore no better.

Cutler couldn't even get us good announcers?? Get well RT, even the booth needs you :cry

Back
Top Bottom