Dolphins announce training camp practice dates and times | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins announce training camp practice dates and times

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
[tweet]486961911498412032[/tweet]

n 2014, the Dolphins will host 12 public practices, all but two practices open to the public will start at 8 a.m. and most will be held at the Doctors Hospital Training Facility at Nova Southeastern University in Davie. During training camp, practice will begin in the practice bubble which will not be visible to the fans attending, however the team will begin drills on the two outside fields approximately 30 minutes after the announced scheduled time.

Fans planning to attend any open training camp practice can reserve their free tickets and 2014 training camp information at www.dolphins.com/trainingcamp.

On Saturday, August 2 at 9:30 a.m. the team will host a “Back to Football Powered by South Florida Ford” practice at Sun Life Stadium which will feature the first intra-squad scrimmage of training camp as well as entertainment and activities, special experiences and promotions.

The team also has announced the July 27 and August 5 practices at the Doctors Hospital Training Facility at Nova Southeastern University in Davie will be exclusive practices with admission for Dolphins Members only. This season the Miami Dolphins have created an all-new Membership platform that will bring Members closer to the team than ever before. Members will experience year-round benefits and exclusive access to private Member-only events. Visit Dolphins.com to learn more and become a Member today.

The final scheduled open public practice of 2014 will take place on Thursday, August 14. The team will officially break training camp after traveling to Tampa Bay to face the Buccaneers on Saturday, August 16.

DOLPHINS TENTATIVE 2014 PUBLIC TRAINING CAMP PRACTICE SCHEDULE
(All practices are at the Doctors Hospital Training Facility; Davie, FL unless noted)

DATE - TIME - NOTES
Friday, July 25 - 8 a.m.
Saturday, July 26 - 8 a.m.
Sunday, July 27 - 8 a.m. - EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS ONLY PRACTICE
Tuesday, July 29 - 8 a.m.
Wednesday, July 30 - 8 a.m.
Friday, August 1 - 8 a.m.
Saturday, August 2 - 9:30 a.m. - Back to Football Powered by South Florida Ford at Sun Life Stadium
Monday, August 4 - 8 a.m.
Tuesday, August 5 - 8 a.m. - EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS ONLY PRACTICE
Wednesday, August 6 - 8 a.m.
Friday, August 8 - Pre-Season Game #1 at Atlanta, 7 p.m., Georgia Dome – (CBS4)
Sunday, August 10 - 1 p.m.
Monday, August 11t - 8 a.m.
Tuesday, August 12 - 8 a.m.
Thursday, August 14 - 8 a.m.
Saturday, August 16 - Pre-Season Game #2 at Tampa Bay, 7:30 p.m., Raymond James Stadium - (CBS4)

--BREAK CAMP--

* All practices are subject to weather conditions
* Practice will begin in the practice bubble which will not be visible to the fans attending, however the team will begin drills on the two outside fields at approximately 30 minutes after the announced scheduled time.
http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/p...ing-Camp/78c31029-2fb5-4ce7-b60b-b39b93e4c1eb

Last edited by a moderator:
:hi5:
:up:
:woohoo:
:clapping:
:kick:
:hclap:
:clap:
:dmonster:
:applaudit:
:dancing:

:fhpotd:

Damn, those are some early morning practice times. It's gonna make it tough for me to give twitter updates as that is 7 AM CST and I'm barely out of the shower by then.

On a positive note, it will make it tough for the players to participate in late night extra curricular activities when they have to be on the field by 8 AM.

Damn, those are some early morning practice times. It's gonna make it tough for me to give twitter updates as that is 7 AM CST and I'm barely out of the shower by then.

On a positive note, it will make it tough for the players to participate in late night extra curricular activities when they have to be on the field by 8 AM.
Well you better change your schedule up, no excuses :chuckle:

Players having to be on the practice field at 10 minutes til 8 am means they better have their noses in their playbooks each and everynight.

It's early to avoid summertime afternoon thunderstorms/heat, so the players get some outdoor practices in and the fans can watch. I reserved my 4 seats for the scrimmage at the stadium and will go to TC when possible. Anyone else here going at all? #StrongerTogether

It's early to avoid summertime afternoon thunderstorms/heat, so the players get some outdoor practices in and the fans can watch.r

this

if I remember correctly it rains every day at about 3 pm in the summer time. Something about condensation over the Everglades i think.

thanks for the update D :up:

Training Camp Schedule

Didn't see it posted yet. Do any of you ever make it to a practice?
DOLPHINS TENTATIVE 2014 PUBLIC TRAINING CAMP PRACTICE SCHEDULE
(All practices are at the Doctors Hospital Training Facility; Davie, FL unless noted)

DATE - TIME - NOTES

Friday, July 25 - 8 a.m.
Saturday, July 26 - 8 a.m.
Sunday, July 27 - 8 a.m. - EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS ONLY PRACTICE
Tuesday, July 29 - 8 a.m.
Wednesday, July 30 - 8 a.m.
Friday, August 1 - 8 a.m.
Saturday, August 2 - 9:30 a.m. - Back to Football Powered by South Florida Ford at Sun Life Stadium
Monday, August 4 - 8 a.m.
Tuesday, August 5 - 8 a.m. - EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS ONLY PRACTICE
Wednesday, August 6 - 8 a.m.
Friday, August 8 - Pre-Season Game #1 at Atlanta, 7 p.m., Georgia Dome – (CBS4)
Sunday, August 10 - 1 p.m.
Monday, August 11t - 8 a.m.
Tuesday, August 12 - 8 a.m.
Thursday, August 14 - 8 a.m.
Saturday, August 16 - Pre-Season Game #2 at Tampa Bay, 7:30 p.m., Raymond James Stadium - (CBS4)

--BREAK CAMP--

* All practices are subject to weather conditions
* Practice will begin in the practice bubble which will not be visible to the fans attending, however the team will begin drills on the two outside fields at approximately 30 minutes after the announced scheduled time.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/p...ing-Camp/78c31029-2fb5-4ce7-b60b-b39b93e4c1eb

Back
Top Bottom