Dolphins are a joke, and it hurts! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins are a joke, and it hurts!

ChuckKLINGBEIL

Hail Dolphins
Reaction score
It hurts to write this but I gotta get it out somewhere. I don't think it's an exaggeration. I don’t even really want to think about all the details anymore. The Dolphins organization has just become an absolute disgrace! All the old Alumni and legends that helped create the legacy must be disgusted by now. I don’t know who is to blame anymore! But the bottom line is that the Dolphins have been an absolute DYSFUNCTIONAL CIRCUS OF CLOWNS now for 20 years running. Doesn’t seem to matter who the owner is, who the coach is, who the GM is, who the players are… They just can’t get it together.

Same can be said for the Bills and the Jets as well.

I’m not flinching in my support of Coach Gase.

But, Foerster, this thing with Rey.....horrible optics. After awhile, it’s not a coincidence anymore. Gase is young and ought to look in the mirror on the culture and “institutional control” with the football operations.

The really good Dolphins teams were always full of high quality men who were winners and would be winners at anything. Buonticonti, Fernandez, on and on. Even the killer B’s. Winners. We know the Cowboys teams had their White House and Ray Lewis had a checkered past. But they still knew how to be focused and determined to win and got themselves ready to win on Sunday’s.

Whether it’s free Hernandez tee shirts, or getting arrested or having a coach on coke, Gase should be embarrassed for what’s going on around him.

It isn’t Gase’s fault that a grown man can’t stop himself from assaulting someone over a $40 tab. It isn’t his fault if the OL coach is a coke addict. He’s responsible for play on the field. That’s where his control lies.

A guy who is drunk at a club the day before a game is a flawed individual. A coach doing coke in his office is a flawed individual. You set a culture where you minimize the number of dumbasses and losers allowed in the building, and you make it a top priority. That’s obviously not happening. One guy could be a fluke. But we have a pattern. The culture needs to be upgraded. You need guys committed to winning and instilling a culture where guys don’t want to let down a strong locker room.

Guys, I'm not totally happy with Gase right but but lets be fair here, this kind of stuff has been happening with this team way before he came to the team so lets not start blaming him for all the idiots. He's been the HC for one and a half seasons. He needs a little time to get rid of all the problems. T-baum has been here longer so he's got more to do with what players we have then Gase does. We'll see what happens in the off season, who he gets rid of and who he keeps then we can talk about it.

Ozzy rules!!

Guys, I'm not totally happy with Gase right but but lets be fair here, this kind of stuff has been happening with this team way before he came to the team so lets not start blaming him for all the idiots. He's been the HC for one and a half seasons. He needs a little time to get rid of all the problems. T-baum has been here longer so he's got more to do with what players we have then Gase does. We'll see what happens in the off season, who he gets rid of and who he keeps then we can talk about it.

Ozzy rules!!

Doesn't matter. If we keep Tannenbaum things will never change. We'll have crap players brought in and poor talent evaluation.

If our buffoon owner would sell the team it would be the best thing that could happen.
i understand wanting to blame everyone from the owner to the ball boy, but I cannot blame Ross for someone mike t and gase hired and then as soon as Rey screwed up they fired him. If anything accountability is back.

As long as Ross has his apologists here,there, and everywhere, Dolphins will be a disgrace.

Stop supporting this man. He knows nothing about football, and he keeps hiring the wrong people.

As long as Ross has his apologists here,there, and everywhere, Dolphins will be a disgrace.

Stop supporting this man. He knows nothing about football, and he keeps hiring the wrong people.
Can’t say I disagree with tbomb, but at the same time, ross hasn’t made bad decisions since hiring gase.

Back
Top Bottom