Dolphins are game-planning as if DeVante Parker is not playing vs Jets. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins are game-planning as if DeVante Parker is not playing vs Jets.

I say let him rest if he's not healthy enough to play full speed. I dont care what pick was invested. We have full speed backups for these situations...use them. And you could argue cutler hasn't necessarily played better with his go-to guy there to lock onto every passing play.

Should start talking about trading DVP instead of Landry. Potential don't mean nothing if you can't play. I have potential to win lotto too.

And I'm planning on him not being a dolphin once his rookie contract is up. He's a good WR, but nothing particularly special. Add the fact that he can't stay healthy, and it's not a good situation.

So we are game planning to catch a pass 3 yards from the sticks and run up field for the first down vs running 15 yards sideways and getting injured? Is that the plan?

Ya gotta look at trends in college other than just talent when drafting these guys. Time and again we draft the talent and overlook the production and rarely does the talent become productive in the NFL.

DeVante Parker - WR - Dolphins
A source tells the Miami Herald DeVante Parker (ankle) is feeling "much better" despite missing Wednesday and Thursday's practices.

Speaking earlier Thursday, OC Clyde Christensen said the team was "holding out hope" Parker would return. Apparently it wasn't just coachspeak. The tea leaves still suggest Parker will be sitting against the Jets. If he does play, his health will make him a fantasy wild card.

Source: Miami Herald
Oct 19 - 7:34 PM

It’s not that he rolled his ankle, it’s that so far into his career he hasn’t shown an ability to stay on the field.

Minimize it all you want.

Are you absolutely sure with a new QB on our offense?

Back
Top Bottom