Dolphins at Carolina... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins at Carolina...

13forlife

And on the 1st day God created Dan
Reaction score
OK... who is planning on going to this game? I will be there, and I know of at least 2 others from the board, but we need a Fin Army to represent in Charlotte!!!!!!!!!!!

I am new to this site just re located from South Florida 1-1/2 years ago now, and was wondering if any Dolphins fans were in the Charlotte/ Fort Mill SC area. I would definetly like to meet up with all going and do some tailgating & represent the MIGHTY FINS!

That's about a 4 hr drive, and Thursday night, right? I'll be there. But, you ****o's better be at Sept 13th game in ATL!!

I will be there,been planning this trip for 2 years now and to have it be a Thursday night game is even better.
Game thursday
Whiskey River Bar on friday night(Dale Jr's night club)

I will be there for sure. It's my first game in three years.

Where did you buy tickets from hooshoops?

stubhub...i suggest you hurry up if u want good seats.

i'm on the dolphins side at the 35 yard line 12 rows up

and i will represent

Definite will be there to represent thurs nite hopin to run into any fish fans will be flashing fin gear down in charlotte gettin in about 1100 am that day stayin at residence inn accross from bank of america stadium damn I cant wait go dolphins

I will be there i live about 35 minutes from the stadium.. look me up on facebook @ /kwilson70 or myspace.com/fhinsfan

New to the board, looking to find some tickets to this game. Got 4 of us coming down, any suggestions of what sections I should look for tickets in? Thanks everybody.

Back
Top Bottom