Dolphins Bar in Boston? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Bar in Boston?

RB23RW34

Rookie
Reaction score
Sorry for making a whole thread on this guys, but i'll be in Boston Sunday for a WWE event, and need to find a bar to watch us whoop the Raiders. Does anyone know if there's a Dolphin bar in Boston... I know the odds are slim considering the location, but it cant hurt to ask. Thanks and LETS'GOOOO!!!!!!!!

Wow, going to a bar in boston for root for Miami? I just hope you don't get hurt. They hate us up there man. When I lived in chicago I used to go to a nice big bar that had all the games and it was fine to root for whoever in there but I heard is pretty bad in NE, NY and Buffalo.

Ozzy rules!!

If you actually find a Phins bar is Boston let me know. I've found places that show every game, but never an all Phins bar up here. It gets lonely wearing my Ronnie Brown jersey in a sea of Brady and Gronks.

I live in NJ, rock my Davone Bess or other Phins jerseys in a Giants/Jests bar, no one says anything to me or my friends...I guess being 6'8 helps as well. GO PHINS! There is actually Dolphin Backed bar called Miami Mike's, but to far to drive and I usually can't see by the 4th quarter let alone drive home...LOL

Been to Dolphins games in buffalo and NE, sucks to be in a snowball fight against 70,000 others.

Back
Top Bottom