Dolphins Bar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Bar

chcknctlt

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Went to Manhattan this past weekend and watched the game at an Eagles bar. Such annoying fans. Anyway, is there a real deal Dolphins bar in Manhattan that anyone knows of? I recall a list that I saw somewhere with Dolphins bars on it. Any help?

go to phins.com and there's a list of sports bars that Dolphin fans identified as being places that Phin fans hang at.

I used to go down state once a month or so on the weekends. I could never find a "dolphin bar" so I always went to the espn zone. ON the upside you will see the game. They have EVERY game on. Downside: its in time square (which I think is a pain in the a$$), its expensive, and its crowded so get there by noon or so if you want a bar stool. Hope this helps.

Thanks. Yeah, I live in Queens and went to this Eagles bar last week and had fun but I just thought it would be pretty awesome to watch the Fins at a bar with all Fins fans. Unfortunately, down here in NYC, I am forced to watch games with Jets fans around most of the time and that is the WORST!

That sounds like a good idea, but I doubt there are enough people here who live in NYC who could accomplish such a feat! Yep, I am issuing a challenge. Let's find a bar and make it a Miami Dolphins bar in Manhattan. A struggling bar on Sundays would love the publicity of being the ONLY Dolphins bar in Manhattan. It would be like our own mini Dolphins Stadium....

Who is in?

That bar in Jersey is definitely a phins bar although I drove there (1 hr and 30 minute drive) to watch the game vs. the Titans last year and they didn't have it even though I was asssured they would. If I didn't have DirecTV and I was forced to have to go to a bar that was local, I'd definitely go there.

Yikes, that is a hike. Oh well, guess I will watch it in NYC at some bar with jets fans swarming around. As long as they have Jaeger, I am good to go!

chcknctlt said:
Yikes, that is a hike. Oh well, guess I will watch it in NYC at some bar with jets fans swarming around. As long as they have Jaeger, I am good to go!

My drive was 1 hr and 30 minutes but yours may be a shorter. I live upstate.

We used to have a spot called South Beach over on 2nd Avenue a few years ago, but that went out of business. Now, I usually hit one of the bars on 8th Avenue near 48th street. We should band together and carve out a spot.

Third and Long over on 2nd Avenue and 35/36th is also an option. What do ya think?

Back
Top Bottom