Dolphins Bars NJ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Bars NJ

slider732

Long time poster on ESPN Fins Board
Reaction score
Other than Miami Mike's, do you guys know of any Dolphins bars at the Jersey Shore? Preferably Monmouth/Ocean County? Thanks.

I grew up in surf city on LBI don't remember any haven't been there in years.

Other than Miami Mike's, do you guys know of any Dolphins bars at the Jersey Shore? Preferably Monmouth/Ocean County? Thanks.

You can go to my house if you bring a case of beer. I live in Monmouth County and never miss a game on the Sunday ticket.

I live in the Cape May County Area, Nothing down here either .. I have The Sunday Ticket, so i don't miss any of the games either!!! My fridge is stacked with Corona Lights and always have some Vodka on hand!!! so I'm like my own BAR!!!

Spiaggias restaurant in barnegat, ocean county, has every Dolphin game on. it's a bring your own bar but the owner is a huge Phin fan and welcomes fans of the team...food can't be beat also.

Yeah, we've had Directv for 2 years and the ticket for both also, but a tree that is right in front of our dish can't be cut and grew big as hell, and our dish can't be moved as per our condo association. So i'm pissed with iO ghetto cable and no ticket. So now I need to find a good bar where I won't have to deal with Jets fans.

i live in williamstown - direct tv going on 3rd season,
In Atlantic city at tropicana adam good sports bar has the ticket

I have directTV so i have not gone out to watch games in 3 or so years but.... Bar-a in belmar use to get some dolphins fans. And you can try Jacks in Long Branch you will find some fin fans. But nothing is like Miami mikes.

I got to The Chapter House on Route 9 in Howell/Freehold, usually a handful of fans but it isn't a 'Miami Dolphin's Sports Bar' or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom