Dolphins bash Florida Legislature for failing to pass stadium bill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins bash Florida Legislature for failing to pass stadium bill

And people act like Geno Smith was acting like a spoiled brat. Doesnt seem a smart approach because they will be back to legislature to get some measure passed at some point one would assume.

That's because he is acting like a spoiled brat but not sure what he has to do with the stadium funding.

They should be bashed, what the legislature did yesterday was foolish.

In your opinion. I dont know the reasons that it stalled although I know this bill was not as straight forward as many would have you believe because the provisions to take exemptions away from international banking in area was part of bill.
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...1_florida-international-tax-exemption-banking

If Ross had moved on this issue sooner more debate and discussion could have been done on the bill and this a better chance to get it refined to pass.

Here is also a paper about the impact of international banking on the economy of Florida
http://www.esan.edu.pe/paginas/pdf/Banking.pdf

That's because he is acting like a spoiled brat but not sure what he has to do with the stadium funding.

Was referring to the very bad business move of bashing the people that still want to talk about the stadium funding bill but just not in this session.

And people act like Geno Smith was acting like a spoiled brat. Doesnt seem a smart approach because they will be back to legislature to get some measure passed at some point one would assume.

You're incredible. You piled on Starks vehicle incident in SoBe, asserting where there's smoke there may be fire, have spent a ****load of bandwidth here recently, denigrating the Jordan pick (but not as much as you did claiming Wake would never work out cuz he's from the CFL), yet are in the middle of a heated defense of Geno Smith although a bunch of sources, with empirical and anecdotal evidence and no axes to grind have weighed in in similar negative fashion, and now are blaming Ross instead of the crooked legislature which found the time to vote to increase their own fundraising limits but didn't have the time for even a vote (probably unless the right palms were greased)

The Dlox paradigm: if they aren't Fins involved they get the benefit of the doubt; if it's the Fins, "fire first and ask questions later." I know it's hard-wiring you yourself may not be aware of, but really it's beyond ponderous at this point. :idk:

Florida legislation should be bashed even if they do eventually pass that bill.

Bunch of ****ing frauds. Makes me sick. All of them.

You're incredible. You piled on Starks vehicle incident in SoBe, asserting where there's smoke there may be fire, have spent a ****load of bandwidth here recently, denigrating the Jordan pick (but not as much as you did claiming Wake would never work out cuz he's from the CFL), yet are in the middle of a heated defense of Geno Smith although a bunch of sources, with empirical and anecdotal evidence and no axes to grind have weighed in in similar negative fashion, and now are blaming Ross instead of the crooked legislature which found the time to vote to increase their own fundraising limits but didn't have the time for even a vote (probably unless the right palms were greased)

The Dlox paradigm: if they aren't Fins involved they get the benefit of the doubt; if it's the Fins, "fire first and ask questions later." I know it's hard-wiring you yourself may not be aware of, but really it's beyond ponderous at this point. :idk:

Why dont you stay on topic for once. If you have nothing to add to the discussion dont bother replying to my post, Your reply had not one thing to do with my post. If you have an issue with anything I said in my post feel free to address it if not then dont bother replying

Maybe Ross should form a political action committee and spend some money getting these good old boys tossed next election.
They will never do anything to benefit the voters in S. Florida whom overwhelmingly voted for the other side.

Why dont you stay on topic for once. If you have nothing to add to the discussion dont bother replying to my post, Your reply had not one thing to do with my post. If you have an issue with anything I said in my post feel free to address it if not then dont bother replying

Too funny! Am I the one who brought up Geno Smith in this thread -comparing the fins negatively to the whiny behavior that has been widely attributed to him by various outside sources with no axes to grind? This post is about context: yours is that your opinions should be considered in the perspective that your gut reaction is "Fins bad.. others good or deserving the benefit of the doubt." And that applies here as you have no idea what went on behind the scenes and when or that the Fins might just have every right to call the legislature out for their selective self-serving actions and non-actions.

And advising me to stay on topic which I did per the above is hilarious coming from the guy who if the thread is about a negative of another team, is the first one to bring up examples that the fins shouldn't talk, or about a failed player on another team, bringing up a failed player on ours.. anything to defend everyone else and attack the Fins.

They should be bashed, what the legislature did yesterday was foolish.

What the legislature did yesterday was politics as it is normally played in Florida. The bill had nothing in it that would benefits the districts of the north and central Florida legislators who are responsible for Weatherford being the Speaker. If you want to pass a bill that benefits Miami, you have to give goodies to north and central Florida as well. This is how the game is played in the real world. If Ross had been serious about this venture he would have known this and would have instructed his supporters in the legislature to make the bill palatable to all of Florida. He did not and he got what he deserved. Frankly, for a billionaire this was an absolutely minor league performance.

I'm not versed on what happened. Can someone fill me in?

If it's that they're mad about the City not wanting the tax payers to have to fork up more money for a damn football stadium then screw that. It's a damn game.... People are hurting financially out there and the Marlins already screwed the Miami tax payers over, why let Ross and the Dolphins do the same???

If that's not the case then i'll shut up lol

Florida legislation should be bashed even if they do eventually pass that bill.

Bunch of ****ing frauds. Makes me sick. All of them.
Sounds like the Legislators dont want to loose out on any money for themself.thats a lot of $$$$ that they would loose from thier pockets.
F these legal organized crime baztards.
you dont become involved in politics to help the people you get involved to get rich yourself

Back
Top Bottom