Dolphins @ Bears Nov. 5 -- The Doc's going, are you? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Bears Nov. 5 -- The Doc's going, are you?

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
At any rate, I'm going to TRY and get tickets when they go on sale in late July.

On espn they ask Brain Urlacher if he was looking foward to any game and he said that he hasn't saw the schedule but he is hopeing that the game was in late nov. or in dec. and when they told him it was in early nov he sounded disapointed.

I`m seriously considering that game too. I`m going to the Dolphins home opener against Buffalo, and one of my good friends who used to live in Chicago is a huge Bears fan, and I think I can talk him into going to the Windy City with me. He`s a bit of a tight a** with his $$ though!

aboome said:
On espn they ask Brain Urlacher if he was looking foward to any game and he said that he hasn't saw the schedule but he is hopeing that the game was in late nov. or in dec. and when they told him it was in early nov he sounded disapointed.

our game? why?

also this is on my B-Day we ussaly lose on my b-day :boohoo:

that should be a interesting game, good test for our offense

Goin` Deep said:
I`m seriously considering that game too. I`m going to the Dolphins home opener against Buffalo, and one of my good friends who used to live in Chicago is a huge Bears fan, and I think I can talk him into going to the Windy City with me. He`s a bit of a tight a** with his $$ though!

Keep me posted.

I'll be there. maybe we can meetup and tailgate before hand.

DrAstroZoom said:
At any rate, I'm going to TRY and get tickets when they go on sale in late July.

That's the away game I'm picking to go as well DOC.

I may be able to help you get tickets. They won't be terrific, but I can almost ALWAYS get them.

Mindwarp said:
our game? why?

also this is on my B-Day we ussaly lose on my b-day :boohoo:

The superstition should've been thrown out the window when Saban arrived, my bretheren.

...then again, we did lose against Atlanta on November 6th last year. :eek::boohoo:

:rolleyes:

DrAstroZoom said:

Hey! My buddy and I are going to go to the Bears game! Have you ever been to Soldier Field? Is so, any advice or information would be appreciated.

Thanks!

greatwade said:
That's the away game I'm picking to go as well DOC.

I may be able to help you get tickets. They won't be terrific, but I can almost ALWAYS get them.
You should see if you can get a Finheaven section for the Game. I'm thinking of flying out from Seattle for that one myself. Not sure, I might want to save my fun-ticket for a playoff or Home Super bowl this year. Looks like there might be a few fans at the Chicago game, could be fun. Have to see when the neck surgery is going to be this year first tho. I'll keep an eye out, if something goes right I'll try for that game, probably the easiest one for me to go to.

DrAstroZoom said:

I'll be there. I might have to keep in touch with some of you guys and see what we can get for tix.:dolphins:

ill be there, cant wait to see the fins play close to me. ive never been there bc im not a ****cago person, but i know one side of the stadium is worse than the other bc the lakes wind is not blocked by one of the sides of the stadium.

Im driving down for UWM to go to the Bear Dolphins. My dad does business with a guy down there and he is getting me tickets.

I'll be there. I don't have season tickets but the Bears have become my #2 team since I moved here, so this will be fun. Don't worry - phins always come first. Someone make sure you start this thread again when it is gets closer to game time so we can plan on getting together for a tailgate party. My advice it to dress for the wind. Doesn't matter where you are in the stadium - it is windy as hell. Also hope to go to the Indy game as it is a few hours away from Chicago. Used to go every year until the Colts chickened out and went to another division.

Back
Top Bottom