Dolphins best team not to make playoffs? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins best team not to make playoffs?

FemaleFinFan said:
KC, San Diego, and possibly Atlanta.

Well well..hello there Fin Fan....you know..the west coast is the best coast;-)

LOL

I think it goes KC SD and then Dallas/Washington whichever one doesn't make it then us over Atlanta. I think Atlanta is on the downfall IMO

CashInFist said:
How can you have San Diego rated higher than Miami?!? How???

Just because we beat San Diego does not make us a better team then them! I think the overall season SD is a better team but they went out in a slump sort of and we went out on a streak so right now I think opinions can go either way!

wazzy said:
Just because we beat San Diego does not make us a better team then them!

Right now, you think SD and KC would beat us? I don't.

wazzy said:
Just because we beat San Diego does not make us a better team then them! I think the overall season SD is a better team but they went out in a slump sort of and we went out on a streak so right now I think opinions can go either way!

Overall, this year I think theyve been a better team... Plus look at thier schedule and our schedule...

byroan said:
Um...ok. :confused:

Come on Byroan I usually like your posts but be realistic Green Bay beat Seattle today and do you think Green Bay is a better team then Seattle. Alright if you say Seattle played there backups well at half time it was 13-7 Green Bay and both teams starters were in.

You can't determine whos a better team over one game.

Our 6 game winning streak....5 against non -playoff teams....1 against backups....dont get me wrong...winning is hard...and ill take this streak...it will do wonders for the mental toughness Saban is installing here in the offseason....but KC is the best team....SanDiego is very close...Atlanta took huge steps backwards last month...Miami is there Dallas is too...still aways to go...but no way but up from here and thats worth being excited about.

wazzy said:
You can't determine whos a better team over one game.

I'll agree with that. I think, right now, maybe 2 teams in the NFL could beat us, and I wouldn't bet against us, either.

Back
Top Bottom