Dolphins better start tyler thigpen next game!!!! Reminds me of david woodley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins better start tyler thigpen next game!!!! Reminds me of david woodley

Cauby

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I've always liked him. I was at the game in Kansas City, a few years ago, when it was like 2 degrees, and he really looked good against us. He was awesome that day. With the combination of the Wildcat and Thigpen's athletic ability, it can make our offense less predictable. We can use him, on all kinds of plays. Henne time in Miami is ALL about over. Pennington is just getting too old. I love Thigpen's intensity. Reminds me of David Woodley. He is just a better fit for our offense.

In the same season, Thigpen and Morris (The Canes QB) have taken over for the starting QB. I hope Thigpen starts. We finally had a spark.

I've always liked him. I was at the game in Kansas City, a few years ago, when it was like 2 degrees, and he really looked good against us. He was awesome that day. With the combination of the Wildcat and Thigpen's athletic ability, it can make our offense less predictable. We can use him, on all kinds of plays. Henne time in Miami is ALL about over. Pennington is just getting too old. I love Thigpen's intensity. Reminds me of David Woodley. He is just a better fit for our offense.

David Woodley was a terrible QB. I hope Thigpen is nothing like Woodley.

Morris is a BEAST and he's only a freshman, for the Canes. He has alot to learn, but once he gets it. LOOK OUT

Just let Thigpen try to sort out this mess of an offense. Let's see if he can keep that spark going and help the offense beat Chicago on Thursday. Give him a chance. With Thigpen in, we might even finally get a ground game going. That's how it should be. With Henne in, it just hasn't been working.

All I know of David Woodley was that he was the guy Marino essentially replaced. I hope that your comparison was made based on good things....

I see the offensive players LIKE Thigpen, they actually were playing for him. I think the all secretly hate Henne. Did you see Marshall's face after that interception? LOL

Thigpen brought some emotion to the game, FINALLY... Enough of the robot ball.

Back
Top Bottom