CB2 Marshall (and nickel corner)
CB3 Patterson
FS Clemons
SS Jones
K Hopkins
P Fields
LS Denney
KR/PR Thigpen/ Bush

I love them as our big 3.. Maybe our curse is finally turned around and it will happen, or is it a pipe dream?

Today on NFL Network Ben Volin mentioned that Miami views Lamar Miller as the starter and was interested in bringing Reggie Bush back, but not as a feature back and not for big money. Take that for what you will.

People are getting way too carried away about one comment on ESPN. We face competition to get any of the big reviecers and at this point we should be happy to get any of them nevermind expecting to get both.

Damn Son....I like every Frickin' bit of this !

resign Reggie 3 year 12 million
sign Wallace 5 year 60 million
sign Greg 4 year 32 million

Change Reggies position to slot receiver and 3rd down back like Cobb
tag Starks
sign Clemons 4 year 12 million\

Draft
1st Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame
2nd Sam Montgomery DE LSU
2nd David Amerson CB NC State
3rd Justin Pugh T/G Syracuse
3rd Ryan Swope WR Texas A&M
4th Trevardo Williams LB Connecticut
5th Kyle Juszczyk FB Harvard
COMP PICK Dustin Hopkins K FSU
2 7th round picks probably get cut

QB Tannehill
RB Miller/ Bush/ Thomas/ Gray/ Thigpen
FB Kyle Juszczyk
WR Greg/ Wallace/ Bush / Bess/ Swope / Matthews or Binns
TE Eifert
LT Martin
LG Incognito
C Pouncey
RG Jerry/ Pugh
RT Pugh/ Yeatman

LE Montgomery/ Odrick
DT Starks/ Odrick
NT Solaia/ Randall
RE Wake/ Vernon
SLB Misi
MLB Dansby
WLB Burnett
CB1 Amerson
CB2 Marshall (and nickel corner)
CB3 Patterson
FS Clemons
SS Jones
K Hopkins
P Fields
LS Denney
KR/PR Thigpen/ Bush

I could live with most of that...I'd draft Milliner in round 1...Zach Ertz in round 2 instead of your choices though.

I like the majority of that line-up.......however, my stomach gets a tad queezy when I look at the o-line as proposed. Jerry, Yeatman and Pugh might have Ryan picking-up bottles of pepto (before games) and pain killers (after games). Is there a vet o lineman we can pick-up in addition to the rookie.

Today on NFL Network Ben Volin mentioned that Miami views Lamar Miller as the starter and was interested in bringing Reggie Bush back, but not as a feature back and not for big money. Take that for what you will.
ALL THE REASON TO MOVE HIM TO SLOT RECEIVER!! He matched Bess and Hartline's receiving td total in one game

Warmack at 12! Warmack at 12!!! EsPECIally if we let Long go, which I do not expect to. :D

People are getting way too carried away about one comment on ESPN. We face competition to get any of the big reviecers and at this point we should be happy to get any of them nevermind expecting to get both.

Man I felt pumped until I read your post. But you are correct.

I could live with most of that...I'd draft Milliner in round 1...Zach Ertz in round 2 instead of your choices though.

Unless you would plan to trade up as a GM, Milliner is not falling all the way to 12. He may even be a top 5 pick, I'd say it's more safe to say top 8 though.

Wallace sucks...Jennings is rumored to be asking $14 mill a year and Miami was very unhappy with Reggies "dancing in the backfield".It seams to me Miami may want to be creative in finding WR's this year through the draft and getting a DE and a CB through the FA market.....Theres alot of very solid WR's in the draft this year.

exactly Miami is unhappy with Reggies dancing in the backfield so put him at slot receiver!

A lot of good thoughts but that OL may end up the worst in the NFL. Incognito and Pouncey can only do so much.

Back
Top Bottom