Dolphins-Bills game will be blacked out .... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Bills game will be blacked out ....

I will NEVER go to Buffalo to see the Dolphins, last went in 1995 to see Shula one last time. Couldn't take the drunks and morons. No wonder Bryan Cox flipped them off.
I have a Plan B, my best friend lives in S. Fla and will use his webcam so I can watch the game via Skype. Best alternative.
Syracuse being part of the blackout zone is the biggest piece of BS, we're 150 miles away but the Bills say the CBS channel's signal reaches the 75 mile zone, so we all get blacked out. Figures this is the 1 and only game.

Just use TunnelBear to change your IP to another city and watch your legal NFL Sunday Ticket online through DirecTV. I know guys who use it for NBA League Pass Broadband and it works perfectly and all you gotta do it install it, open it, and press a single button. Will cost you $4.99 for a month but you can cancel it after the game so you won't get billed again. There's nothing illegal about this and you'll still get your perfect DirecTV quality stream that you've already paid for so why not use it.

https://www.tunnelbear.com/

Sweet!!! Do you know if this works for people who want to receive baseball games in another market?......for example, I live here in Colorado and the Rockies blow and I would rather watch my Phillies. :err: They blow too as of late, but I would rather watch them.

Illegal websites are your friend.

Can u pm me some of those? As a fin fan from nj I never get to see the games....although I bought a plane ticket and seat for the season ended in Miami... That will be my first visit to the stadium but would love to watch the bills game too!!!

... in Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse TV markets.
More than 15,000 tickets unsold and the Bills CEO has already said they won't buy extras to ensure sell-out.
As a NFL Sunday Ticket sub living in Syracuse, I am extremely POed. The blackout rules are moronic, that I live 150 miles from Loserville and get blacked out.
Figures, this is the only game the losers can't sell out.

No ****ing way! I just gave up tix for the game that six

That sucks. Southern Ontario is in the Buffalo market as well.

Surprised though, their fans have been pretty loyal even though they've put a sub-par product on the field for so long.

The levee has finally broke. The fans are staying away. With Christmas right around the corner I'm not surprised people are shopping you visiting family instead of watching the game. At least I can still hear it on the local Buffalo radio.

Considering how long that fan base has suffered they have been a fairly resilient and loyal base.

Sweet!!! Do you know if this works for people who want to receive baseball games in another market?......for example, I live here in Colorado and the Rockies blow and I would rather watch my Phillies. :err: They blow too as of late, but I would rather watch them.

It wouldn't really be useful for that. What you'd use this for is if your local teams are blacked out you can choose a different city or even country to route your traffic through their VPN servers so that to the NFL, NBA or MLB it will look like you're in another location and you won't get blacked out. For you if you had the MLB extra innings (or whatever it's called) and lived in Colorado you could watch the Phillies all you wanted and it wouldn't be blacked out. But if the Phillies were playing in Colorado and the game were blacked out for some reason then yes this would be something that would work for you.

You live less than 3 hours away and you arent going? Dude, cmon bro! I drive from orlando to Miami for every home game!

Get your butt over there and get loud man! We need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You live less than 3 hours away and you arent going? Dude, cmon bro! I drive from orlando to Miami for every home game!

Get your butt over there and get loud man! We need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Driving 3 hrs in Florida, is way different than in Western New York dead of winter, during the holidays...

You can still watch games blacked out on the ticket. My grandma watches home games that are blacked out all the time for the Bills. We live right in Niagara Falls.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Sunny, warm and nice roads....or mounds of snow, no plows and freezing.....hmmmmmm.

PM me if you can handle a computer a little bit. Connection permitting i'll get you HD. Not gonna do an in depth step by step but if you can handle a computer you'll be fine.

is it blacked out for us folks who live 200 miles away from Buffalo? Like Los Angeles?

Back
Top Bottom