Dolphins Bucs Postponed until Week 11 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Bucs Postponed until Week 11

Complications arose from getting everyone back into the state if there was mass destruction.

Similar situation for UM as the AD desrcibed here.

plus it would be pretty insensitive to have our team out of state in relative safety while their families hunker down with a possible cat 5 ripping them a new one. I am disappointed that I won't get to see our fins this weekend, but honestly being with our families during this is much more important.

Sheesh. I think I am repeating myself in my last two posts. Dang, I think what little I have left of my memory is going. Getting old sucks!

let's be honest here. how likely was a win at Foxboro gonna be even with the bye-week?

it obviously sucks having to play 16 straight weeks, but that's about it. 26 different teams will be playing on Monday night this season and odds are not all of them will be having a bye week after that.

Doesn't matter. They needed the chance to beat them with more preparation.

Need to treat the game @ New England as a de facto bye and sit the starters. That's virtually a guaranteed loss anyway (Brady undefeated at home vs. Miami IIRC) and 16 games without a bye is just brutal. Borders on inhumane, quite frankly.
I'd be OK with us doing this.

This season is really going to test Gase and the mettle of this team. Interested to see how it all plays out.

Need to treat the game @ New England as a de facto bye and sit the starters. That's virtually a guaranteed loss anyway (Brady undefeated at home vs. Miami IIRC) and 16 games without a bye is just brutal. Borders on inhumane, quite frankly.

Run that one by Adam gase in the lead up to the game press conference.

See if you get kicked out for it

Well, one thing you can say is season after season, this team always fights with it's back against the wall. 2017 will be no different.

Everyone in Florida and the Caribbean, be safe!

We need to find a way to pressure the Dolphins into demanding the London game move back home.

i hate this league! this is 100% about revenue for the nfl. they aren't concerned about peoples' safety.

In this situation, they are damned if they do, damned if they don't. IMO, they made the right choice. Our team needs to be with their family right now. Players and coaches need to be smart during the season to protect our players' health. No doubt we have been handed another crappy situation. It's a gut check, but IMO it will make us a better and stronger team in the long run. This season is going to be character building and we have the perfect coach and team leaders to take full advantage of it.

Last edited:
Run that one by Adam gase in the lead up to the game press conference.

See if you get kicked out for it
Get me a press pass and a plane ticket and I'll do it. It's the smart thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom