Dolphins Christensen on Laremy Tunsil's performance against Chargers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Christensen on Laremy Tunsil's performance against Chargers

Watching the game it looks like Tunsil plays "lazy" at times. He has all the physical tools to dominate but take plays off and tries to get away with the bare minimum to get the job done and of course, that's when he gets beat.

You probably could have gotten away with that in college. But not at this level Mr.Tunsil.

I don't know how Tunsil did, but I watched Jay Ajayi highlights from the game and I was shocked......

Guess who was knocking guys on their rear ends, pushing guys back, pushing guys into the dirt.......JUWUAN JAMES....he had me smiling from ear to ear.....

I was like "Whoa! Look at the effort!"

He played really well, at least run blocking wise....

Last edited:
I don't know how Tunsil did, but I watched Jay Ajayi highlights from the game and I was shocked......

Guess who knocking guys on their rear ends, pushing guys back, pushing guys into the dirt.......JUWUAN JAMES....he had me smiling from ear to ear.....

I was like "Whoa! Look the effort!"

He played really well, at least run blocking wise....

Gase said that was his best game (since he's been here).

Watching the game it looks like Tunsil plays "lazy" at times. He has all the physical tools to dominate but take plays off and tries to get away with the bare minimum to get the job done and of course, that's when he gets beat.

You probably could have gotten away with that in college. But not at this level Mr.Tunsil.

I think your over-reacting for a man's first game back at left tackle..after learning to play guard his entire rookie year.

He will be fine and will very possibly end up being the greatest left tackle in Dolphin history.

We got lucky...always hope the best fall to us.

Back
Top Bottom