Dolphins claimed WR Armon Binns off waivers from the Bengals. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins claimed WR Armon Binns off waivers from the Bengals.

nyfinzfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
PER ROTOWORLD

Dolphins claimed WR Armon Binns off waivers from the Bengals.
Binns was waived by the Bengals on Saturday. Although Binns went from starting five of the Bengals' first six games to on the street in less than two months, he should get immediate playing time in the Dolphins' unproductive and lead-footed receiver corps. However, he's not a threat to come into any value during the final two weeks of the fantasy playoffs. A second-year UDFA, Binns is still only 23 years old.

Hes a W/R he might help..............:lol:

i actually go to/ saw Armon play at the university of cincinnati. he was our #1 here and he was pretty good. he's a decent playmaker that just needs the ball. im not saying that he's gonna fix our HUGE wide receiver issues but i think that it's an upgrade.. i doubt he plays over matthews or moore but i'd expect the fins to try to develop him into something like a 3rd or 4th receiver. unfortunately, we happen to have 5 or 6 receivers that are 4th receivers. regardless, i like the pick up.

Seen him a couple times for Cincy, he's worth a look considering whats already on the roster.

Now that we have our Alpha WR we can select that offensive tackle from Southeast Montana in the first round.

Back
Top Bottom