Dolphins claimed WR Armon Binns off waivers from the Bengals. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins claimed WR Armon Binns off waivers from the Bengals.

Well at least we've kept our "no receiver's before the 4th round" rule in tact.

college stats
2009 61 rec for 888 yards...11 tds
2010 75 rec for 1101 yards 10tds

Pro Stats

2012 Season 18 210 11.7 48 1 0 0 0

With 1td in 5 games he is on a better pace then out entire WR corp

He had 4 catches for 40 yards against us. I thought he was a fast but he only runs a 4.53 although that already makes him one of the faster receivers on our roster. Not sure what to think about this

I thought there was pretty good hype about this kid coming out of exhibition season. They were pretty deep at receiver IIRC and he won stiff competition and got significant playing time in Cincy. Based on all that, it surprises me that he got cut by them.

I thought there was pretty good hype about this kid coming out of exhibition season. They were pretty deep at receiver IIRC and he won stiff competition and got significant playing time in Cincy. Based on all that, it surprises me that he got cut by them.

I think Cincy was in a pinch when their kicker Nugent got hurt and they needed to sign Josh Brown for a week or two. I believe they let Binns go for Brown although I may be wrong.

Nice... So Ireland got his vaunted undrafted rookie WR. Now he can focus on whichever lineman he wants to draft in April

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Can he start for us Sunday?

Sure can, Sherman will send him on a reverse that will lose 8 yards.

this kids got talent...i'd give him run before i would marlon moore...although binns is not a burner he's got good size and length and some pretty solid tools...i like it...doubt he makes much impact this year though at least...this staff likes to ride with its horses

Nice... So Ireland got his vaunted undrafted rookie WR. Now he can focus on whichever lineman he wants to draft in April

LOL

I was actually wondering if this means that now he will start to poach ex-Bengals guys like he does/did ex-Cowboy players?

Ireland is a Moron. This is how he spends his days????????????? Following undrafted players and looking under rocks to improve the end of our roster that never sees the field???????

Back
Top Bottom