Dolphins.com interview with Don Shula | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins.com interview with Don Shula

Shula is one of those people who come along once in a generation.

Saw this on the website, nice interview with the best coach to ever work in the NFL, thought I would share

http://www.miamidolphins.com/media/videos/1on1_with_Don_Shula/5bcb66a6-7af0-4cda-8329-250ee8bc27f2

Some nice things about Tannehill and Philbin .. "You can't help but like Joe" ... couldn't agree more.
I really hope this franchise gets turned around while he's still on the Earth to enjoy it. Everything the Dolphins are - all the success they had - was due primarily to Shula - no one else. It must be so painful for him to watch the 15 years...

You could sense a wince of pain when it was mentioned about getting the team back to where they belong. Don Shula is Miami Dolphins football.
We need to have patience with Philbin. As Shula correctly mentioned, he has handled himself well, considering the new position and the loss of his son only days before he took the job.
I think we will see substantial improvement (really tempted to take another jab at the GM here) because of Joe's skill and leadership.

Back
Top Bottom