Dolphins defeat the Cowboys 25-20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins defeat the Cowboys 25-20

ALOT of bright spots tonight:

200 yards rushing, powered by Moreno, Miller, Williams and Darkwa. I'd keep all 4 guys at this point. Moreno gives you that all around back who can pass protect, catch and run. Miller is the lighting and the other 2 guys just look like straight grinders who get tough yards and run hard.

Wake/Vernon with 3 combined sacks on Romo.

Brandon Albert and Juwan James, very impressive at OT. Shelly Smith a beast in the run game.

The CBs played well. Grimes, Finnegan, Taylor and Davis, all had their moments tonight. Really good tackling group as well.

Matt Moore impressed. Tannehill was eh, ok, but a bonehead INT and only 3 points was kind of discouraging. Moore led the team to 22 points in a quarter and a half, albeit vs. the Dallas 2nd team. Nice deep ball throw to DW the WR.

The LB group was better, but still this is the group that scares me the most on the entire team. Easily lost on anything that has misdirection involved, shoddy tackling . . . I hope they don't burn us.

Mike Wallace made his presence felt. He's a guy that can get you a first down not just a homerun threat . . . we utilized that ability tonight.

Overall a solid game and a good win. One more of these before the season starts.

Back
Top Bottom