Dolphins donate $17,500 to family of football coach killed in Douglas High School shooting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins donate $17,500 to family of football coach killed in Douglas High School shooting

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Friday, the Miami Dolphins chipped in, too, both to the community’s larger victims’ fund, and to the family of slain assistant football coach Aaron Feis, who died, students and teachers say, shielding students from gunfire.
Dolphins special teams coordinator Darren Rizzi presented Feis’s family with a check for $17,500 after organizing a collection among the team’s players, coaches and other employees.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-high-school-shooting/?utm_term=.2607673bf862

Come on Ross. I’m happy my team helped, but he can do so much more.

We got guys like LeBron building schools with his foundation and donating 40 million bucks to scholarships.

Drake gave out 1 million to strangers for a music video.

He’s a multi billionaire, he should’ve paid that family way more than that, that man sacrificed himself to save a whole lot of children.

For any of our brothers in the area or have family in the area my prayers are with you all....prayers to ALL for sure...so senseless these types of things

By all accounts Coach Feis aside from being a hero and leaving behind a young family, he was beloved by everyone he came into contact with. RIP all :(

And I agree, Ross could certainly do more, like a college scholarship in waiting for Aaron's daughter.

The Dolphins donated $100,000 to the Stoneman Douglas victims’ fund set up by the Broward County Education Fund, Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald reports.

The team made two separate $50,000 donations, because that was the maximum donation. The Dolphins’ donations pushed the fund over $1 million.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/16/dolphins-donate-100000-to-victims-fund/

We are lucky to have Stephen Ross as the owner of our team.

@DKphin The Dolphins coaches and staff donated 17k. The Dolphins themselves donated 100k

By all accounts Coach Feis aside from being a hero and leaving behind a young family, he was beloved by everyone he came into contact with. RIP all :(

And I agree, Ross could certainly do more, like a college scholarship in waiting for Aaron's daughter.

Do more? He gave 100k to the victims. No way am I going to even consider criticising that.

It seems like the Feis donation was a collection from the Dolphins coaches and players, not Ross.

Ross BTW is very well-known for his charitable contributions.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2013/5...ss-pledges-to-give-half-his-wealth-to-charity

That's 2.2 billion dollars he has pledged to give away.

Yes, I believe via the cause Bill Gates established.

We got guys like LeBron building schools with his foundation and donating 40 million bucks to scholarships.

He’s a multi billionaire, he should’ve paid that family way more than that, that man sacrificed himself to save a whole lot of children.

Research what Ross has done with charity then get back to us.

With all the donations the school and families will be receiving, I’m sure they’ll be just fine. Hard to complain about a $17,000 donation

Wow! Can he do more? What the heck have YOU done?

Another one saying Ross can do more. What have YOU done?

is this a tongue in cheek or head up butt type comment?

You have the gall to sit there and point out someone has $$$ and therefore they should do x,y,z with "their" own damn money. Like WTH is that?

What have you done I ask again and stop deflecting and answer the question?

Back
Top Bottom