Dolphins Draft vs Heat Playoff Game Tickets? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Draft vs Heat Playoff Game Tickets?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I have a friend with season tickets for the Heat. Before he went to last night's game, he said it was gonna be a very tuff game, as the Nets were 4-0 vs us during the season. I told him he was full of it, and the Heat will win by 20. He said if they do, he'll give me his tickets for the next game.

Well, the Heat won by 21, and I now have tickets for the "Thursday night game" and they are VG seats. Lucky me huh?

I can't see recording the draft, just not the same, and am trying to trade for a later game but, others have the same problem with the conflict. What would you do?

GO TO THE GAME! The draft happens every year, having a team like the Heat doesn't come around very often. Enjoy it while it's here.

Besides, you can always come here and complain about our picks/Hickey after the game :p

DVR the draft and watch it as if it were live (except fast forwarding through commercials) as soon as I got home from the heat game.

Game no question. The draft is boring I'm glad I'm working i will come home at 10 30 see who Miami drafted and see that the heat won

Go to the game. I have a similar quandary as we are going to a friends draft party Thursday but I plan on watching the game on another TV instead of anxiously waiting till about 11 pm when #19 is finally called. Personally I could care less where the first 18 guys go.
You can probably get back home and still see the Fins pick unless they trade up which I doubt.
Have fun and bring us home another victory dude :up:

I don't even like the NBA, but going to the game is the winner by a mile. The draft is only fun because it's the only football we get for months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to the game. I have a similar quandary as we are going to a friends draft party Thursday but I plan on watching the game on another TV instead of anxiously waiting till about 11 pm when #19 is finally called. Personally I could care less where the first 18 guys go.
You can probably get back home and still see the Fins pick unless they trade up which I doubt.
Have fun and bring us home another victory dude :up:

I had another scheduling conflict years ago. The Pub had 30 of us going to a Lions game, with the bus, etc. However the Marlins forced a game #7 to win the World Series, and the game was moved to a second Monday Night game.

I had a big birthday party for my wife set up for Monday night. She was a Saint in having no problem in moving the party a day, and went with me to the game.

I have a friend with season tickets for the Heat. Before he went to last night's game, he said it was gonna be a very tuff game, as the Nets were 4-0 vs us during the season. I told him he was full of it, and the Heat will win by 20. He said if they do, he'll give me his tickets for the next game.

Well, the Heat won by 21, and I now have tickets for the "Thursday night game" and they are VG seats. Lucky me huh?

I can't see recording the draft, just not the same, and am trying to trade for a later game but, others have the same problem with the conflict. What would you do?

Go to the game man. What's wrong with you.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

i need to qualify my previous comment by saying that i love the heat, but i love anything having to do with the dolphins (including the draft) 1000 times more (at least). it isn't even close. i love watching the draft. i do so much research, and look forward to it all year long. it is one of my favorite events of the year. if i wasn't absolutely certain i would be able to get home after the heat game and sit and watch the draft from the beginning on the dvr as if it were happening live, without knowing any of the picks that had been made, i would stay home and watch the draft. if i was certain of all those things, i would go to the game and watch the draft when i got home.

I had another scheduling conflict years ago. The Pub had 30 of us going to a Lions game, with the bus, etc. However the Marlins forced a game #7 to win the World Series, and the game was moved to a second Monday Night game.

I had a big birthday party for my wife set up for Monday night. She was a Saint in having no problem in moving the party a day, and went with me to the game.

Live playoff game or world series > televised event or wife's B day every time. Of course with the wifey it probably cost you a dozen roses on top of your regular B day present. Small price to pay.

Back
Top Bottom