Dolphins Draft vs Heat Playoff Game Tickets? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Draft vs Heat Playoff Game Tickets?

If you are stuck making that decision you have no business going to the Heat game.

Live playoff game or world series > televised event or wife's B day every time. Of course with the wifey it probably cost you a dozen roses on top of your regular B day present. Small price to pay.

Orchids, Godiva, and a late night visit to The Forge. Cost more than going to the game but, was worth it.

Does the Forge still have the guys that brush crumbs off your table while your eating and fill your water glass after every sip ?

:lol:

I have a friend with season tickets for the Heat. Before he went to last night's game, he said it was gonna be a very tuff game, as the Nets were 4-0 vs us during the season. I told him he was full of it, and the Heat will win by 20. He said if they do, he'll give me his tickets for the next game.

Well, the Heat won by 21, and I now have tickets for the "Thursday night game" and they are VG seats. Lucky me huh?

I can't see recording the draft, just not the same, and am trying to trade for a later game but, others have the same problem with the conflict. What would you do?

Go to the game and stream ESPN live for the draft with your cell phone app.....too easy.

If you are stuck making that decision you have no business going to the Heat game.

That's simply not true I've been a Heat fanatic sine "The Kangaroo Kid" who I got to know a bit, came here to start the franchise. Thing is I get to go to at least one playoff game every series, sometimes two. So, it's not a singular big event for me, although I love to go to the games.

IF it were a big game vs the past Celtics or Knicks, there would be no question at all. However, I believe the Heat will dispose of the Nets in five, and that has some bearing .

670_sasvsmiagallery_130620-1.jpg

Does the Forge still have the guys that brush crumbs off your table while your eating and fill your water glass after every sip ?

:lol:

They went through a change 4-5 years ago to be more "acceptable" to the middle class patrons. Their food, wine selections, and service are still as good as it gets but, you do not have to take out as big of a bank loan to go there. lol

I'm going to the Heat game and will be following Roger Gotohell's ridiculous and drawn out process of the first round on my phone.

GO HEAT!

I have a friend with season tickets for the Heat. Before he went to last night's game, he said it was gonna be a very tuff game, as the Nets were 4-0 vs us during the season. I told him he was full of it, and the Heat will win by 20. He said if they do, he'll give me his tickets for the next game.

Well, the Heat won by 21, and I now have tickets for the "Thursday night game" and they are VG seats. Lucky me huh?

I can't see recording the draft, just not the same, and am trying to trade for a later game but, others have the same problem with the conflict. What would you do?

go to the Heat game, the draft is pretty boring except when your team is picking. the heat are possibly on the way to a 3 peat, enjoy them winning.

Go to the game.

Not even a question in my mind.

Draft is a draft, not to mention sit around for 2 hours waiting for Dolphins to pick.

Lololol this is a really a tough decision for you? What's the incentive to actually watch the draft anyway? Most of the commentary is useless. Any/all updates can be seen online as breaking news.

There's only a few minutes of excitement with the draft pick then it's over. You got all Summer long to discuss the pick, go to the game.

Back
Top Bottom