Dolphins End '85 Bears Undefeated Season (1985) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins End '85 Bears Undefeated Season (1985)

I'd like to see a 30 for 30 on this. Talking about the pre game hype and reactions after our win.

My son is a big Bears fan and has been for all of his 23 years. Each year we have a bet on which team will have the better record and the loser has to either buy dinner or wear the other team's gear for a week or something like that. I love reminding him that we are the only undefeated team and that we ruined it for Da Bears.

I have a original VHS tape of this game along with others and some very old draft guides. I have gone thru half the vidioes just to make sure I don't have some family stuff on some of them. I intend to give them to any Dolphin fan who has interest. Good way to spend the summer seeing some good ole Marino vidieos with Ricky William thrown in to.

I was 9 and my dad let me stay up late to just watch the first half with him since it was a school night. By halftime we were so pumped I couldn't go to bed and he argued with my mom to let me stay up for the rest of the game. He won out and was in the dog house for a while but we finished watching the game and were elated to get the win and and witness Dan singlehandedly dismantle the Bears D. Awesome game and a huge part of Dolphin history, but an even better memory of a special time with my Dad. Thanks Dad, I love you buddy!!!!!

I was 9 and my dad let me stay up late to just watch the first half with him since it was a school night. By halftime we were so pumped I couldn't go to bed and he argued with my mom to let me stay up for the rest of the game. He won out and was in the dog house for a while but we finished watching the game and were elated to get the win and and witness Dan singlehandedly dismantle the Bears D. Awesome game and a huge part of Dolphin history, but an even better memory of a special time with my Dad. Thanks Dad, I love you buddy!!!!!

tumblr_inline_nu6xu8SKRx1sc7vxy_500.gif

As a So Cal Dolphin fan, that was a big night for me...I knew the significance of that game. I was cleaning swimming pools, taking college classes during the day and for 2 months I delivered pizza at night. I lived in a west LA suburban town where they filmed the movie Poltergeist. I recognized the car and the license plate WS83MVP when I pulled up with a large pepperoni and mushroom. Baltimore Oriole Catcher Rick Dempsey invited me in. He had the game on his big screen. I bragged about Dan Marino/the Dolphins and how the Bears were going down that night. He was cool, let me hang for a few plays in the early 2nd quarter. Got off early that night, made it home sometime in the 3rd, watched Ditka, McMahon and the Fridge get a serious reality check.

For a time, there was nobody that could touch Dan Marino and stuck it your in face that night...Dempsey gave me a healthy $4 tip.

I have a original VHS tape of this game along with others and some very old draft guides. I have gone thru half the vidioes just to make sure I don't have some family stuff on some of them. I intend to give them to any Dolphin fan who has interest. Good way to spend the summer seeing some good ole Marino vidieos with Ricky William thrown in to.

Hey Phin Tim, Lookin for games from 1977 -1985. How much do you want per game?

later that night we went four wheeling and got totally baked above malibu canyon...how did i survive the 80's...

This version is the clearest download of the Bear Hunt that I have ever seen! I intend to burn this to DVD.

Also interested in VHS games form the early days... if someone has a 1978 MNF vs. Pats or a 1974 MNF vs. Jets, they are longtime searches for me

Hey you can have em I just need to thru them all. I am about have way done. I did not start recording them until the mid 80s and know I have the bear game, etc. I have old draft guides from Lindy's too going pretty far back if anyone is interested. If I have to ship them to you I would expect you to pay the shipping cost thats all

Back
Top Bottom