Dolphins expected to keep only two Quarterbacks on the active roster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins expected to keep only two Quarterbacks on the active roster

damn.. Devlin is a Karmic gift our clueless FO, who muffed Mallett twice and wasted a second on Patty White. got but didn't deserve. The only reason he's on our roster is because of a bad east west Shrine game and uncharacteristically coming late to his own ProD day. Otherwise he'd have been drafted and was monitored closely his senior year by teams including PBurgh and NE. He chose us over 3 or 4 other offers perceiving the upside. I hope they don't screw it up.. Devlin right now has more attractive upside than Quinn to name but one example. Sheesh

damn.. Devlin is a Karmic gift our clueless FO, who muffed Mallett twice and wasted a second on Patty White. got but didn't deserve. The only reason he's on our roster is because of a bad east west Shrine game and uncharacteristically coming late to his own ProD day. Otherwise he'd have been drafted and was monitored closely his senior year by teams including PBurgh and NE. He chose us over 3 or 4 other offers perceiving the upside. I hope they don't screw it up.. Devlin right now has more attractive upside than Quinn to name but one example. Sheesh

I love the fact you mentioned NE, because this kid was compared to Tom Brady by just about every scout as they said Devlin looks a lot like Brady did when he came out of college.

I love the fact you mentioned NE, because this kid was compared to Tom Brady by just about every scout as they said Devlin looks a lot like Brady did when he came out of college.
Brady looked like a 6th rounder... just sayin'

if Henne doens't play like his preseasn self and plays like his 09/10 self this migh tbe one of the most embarassing QB seasons in the history of the NFL.

if Henne doens't play like his preseasn self and plays like his 09/10 self this migh tbe one of the most embarassing QB seasons in the history of the NFL.
This is an example of settling for ok. You would think Henne looked like Brady in preseason. Fact is the fanbase is swayed into thinking that because he played average in preseason instead of horrid like last year's regular season.

What does Devlin have to do with Henne? Devlin isn't going to start a game for us this year unless we're really out of the playoff race and either Moore or Henne is hurt. And even than idk if the front office would start him. Moore has had a good preseason too so they might want to evaluate him for next year.

There is no future with Moore. Devlin is our only hope for the future right now. Maybe we can wait to draft someone next year or the next and then wait a couple more years until he's ready after Sparono is long gone. By the way, there is absolutely no way Devlin will last on the PS all year (won't even clear waivers).

There is no future with Moore. Devlin is our only hope for the future right now. Maybe we can wait to draft someone next year or the next and then wait a couple more years until he's ready after Sparono is long gone. By the way, there is absolutely no way Devlin will last on the PS all year (won't even clear waivers).

With peyton manning with neck issues they really struggled in the preseason and likely would pick up devlin in a heartbeat
Peyton manning would be a good mentor for devlin and we would be facing devlin and mallet for the next 10 years as we go through another 10 quarterback busts..

Devlin is an extremely capable QB and don't be surprised when you see him starting for some team and putting up Flacco type results in the next 3-4 years. Just hope it's us....

With peyton manning with neck issues they really struggled in the preseason and likely would pick up devlin in a heartbeat
Peyton manning would be a good mentor for devlin and we would be facing devlin and mallet for the next 10 years as we go through another 10 quarterback busts..

How do Devlin and Mallet start over Manning and Brady?

I would rather have Froman. if Devlin was so good, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

This FO is covering there *****. thats all. have anice weekend everybody!

I wonder what mallett will do in New England? Not much. but hey! he takes up another roster spot so they have to cut someone else. lol

How do Devlin and Mallet start over Manning and Brady?

You can only be top dog for so long after years of the grind and yearly punishment.
It is a safe bet to say Manning and Bradys best years are behind them.
Brady is what 34 years old Manning is 35 and in danger of missing the first game..
These guys only have a couple years left before they start declining like Marino.

Back
Top Bottom