Dolphins fan in Campbell, CA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins fan in Campbell, CA

josephreese

Since '76
Reaction score
Howdy,

I just found this place, and boy am I glad I have. I sometimes feel like a hermit where I live (Campbell is pretty much a suburb of San Jose), because Dolphins fans seem to be scarce these days.

I've been a fan of the team since 1977, the first year I played football. It was a community flag-football league, and my team ws the Dolphins. I was only 7 years old, but my dad was a football fan. When I learned there was a professional team that used the same name as my team, I started paying attention. It's been almost 30 years now, and I still haven't seen a Super Bowl win. (Ugh, that loss to the 49ers was brutal, just brutal.)

Oh, I just found out about a sports bar called Double D's in Los Gatos. I'll probably be there on Sundays to catch the games. Maybe I'll see some of you around.

Thanks for having me.

Joseph

Yea I feel ya, Its soooo hard to be a phin fan here in 9er /raider territoy those guys are just not nice people, and most of em' couldnt tell ya who their O line is cuz they arnt' really fans. Any how I'm up here bout 70 mi no. of Sactown (damn Kings !!) In A lil' place called Grass Valley you might have heard of it recently (Jerk!!!) but I wuz a fan long before that schmoo showed up around here and I will be long after he's gone.
1977 thats awhile, I hung my hat In the 80's on a big italian QB its been a rollercoaster ever since not a big fan of the city butt ifn' Im in the area i'll drop by that bar you'll now me I'll be in aqua and orange yellin' "hey yo JO JO!!!!"

gonick1 said:
Yea I feel ya, Its soooo hard to be a phin fan here in 9er /raider territoy those guys are just not nice people, and most of em' couldnt tell ya who their O line is cuz they arnt' really fans. Any how I'm up here bout 70 mi no. of Sactown (damn Kings !!) In A lil' place called Grass Valley you might have heard of it recently (Jerk!!!) but I wuz a fan long before that schmoo showed up around here and I will be long after he's gone.
1977 thats awhile, I hung my hat In the 80's on a big italian QB its been a rollercoaster ever since not a big fan of the city butt ifn' Im in the area i'll drop by that bar you'll now me I'll be in aqua and orange yellin' "hey yo JO JO!!!!"

I went to high school at Nevada Union HS in Grass Valley. I haven't visited in a while. I hope it's as beautiful as I left it.

Back
Top Bottom