Dolphins fans invading meadowlnd!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins fans invading meadowlnd!!!

Damn i wanna go, but its looking like rain and the last time i went miami blew a huge lead and everyone was ****in with me. I was a little kid.

The Dolphins have lost every Fins-Jets game I've ever been to. Needless to say, I won't be going this time. Too big a game. Can't risk it lol.

Great decision! :up:

In 2008 a few days before the game where we clinched the division with Pennington, a friend of mine offered me 2 tickets at face value (I think they were $80 each). I turned them down. No way I was showing up to that one. I would've jumped off a bridge if they lost that game lol. I stayed home and whaddaya know- we won. I don't regret it even a little.

I will be at the game getting loud for our fins!!!! LETS GOOO

I went to the Monday nighter in Miami against the jets in 2000, we lost. If I'm the unlucky charm, I wont go again, lol

I'm making the trip up from Florida. I'll be sitting in section 322. We're all supposed to meet in lot L during tailgating. Time to represent!!! Fins4life....

Not sure why anyone would want to go to that dump unless the great Eli Manning was playing.

How about because the future of the Fins will be on display after a week of prep...TANNEHILL!

I went to the Monday nighter in Miami against the jets in 2000, we lost. If I'm the unlucky charm, I wont go again, lol

I have a free ticket for you:chuckle:

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

How about because the future of the Fins will be on display after a week of prep...TANNEHILL!

he was joking.

Back
Top Bottom