AlphaPHIN

Active Roster
Reaction score
We need to overhaul the entire LB core

Still needa NT for the future

Need to revamp both safety positions

Need 2 receivers that scare defenses.

Are going to need another RB

The sad part is Parcells gets credit for building a winner as we were 11-5 last year...BUT THE TEAM IS OLD!

We have no game breaker at receivers what so ever and we know they arent going to trade any picks for any because we would rather hold on to them to draft Pat White and Shawn Murphy. So we will most likely draft one as they wont sign one and pay one in free agency. As with most young receivers they take 3 years to develop. So there goes 2-3 more years of a 1 dimensional offense. I love Hartline Camarillo and Bess, but they would be great compliment to 1 or 2 game breakers and make up a solid all around receiving core.

Parcells philosophy does not work anymore. To win in this day and age you have to have the ability to do what Drew Brees and Peyton Manning have done to us this year. We are not even close. Love the Wildcat, but thats all we can do.

He wants to be the Giants of the late 80's and early 90's but is trying to do it with an average at best defense who is REALLY OLD.

Please leave Parcells.

Man, I had no idea people were so crazy around here. Seems ya'll are quick to forget that before Parcells came, this team was falling apart, with the 1-15 season and the 6-10 Saban year. Things were in the ****ter before Parcells came and brought in the right people and some great minds. I wish he could stay longer than he probably will be here for.

Man, I had no idea people were so crazy around here. Seems ya'll are quick to forget that before Parcells came, this team was falling apart, with the 1-15 season and the 6-10 Saban year. Things were in the ****ter before Parcells came and brought in the right people and some great minds. I wish he could stay longer than he probably will be here for.
Finheaven is full of these buffoons. People are crazy here.

LOL, old team?? We have one of the youngest teams in the NFL. Yes we need LB's on this team, what do you think he is going to use those Draft picks in 2010 for?? And we will be getting a WR in free agency this offseason.

Ok, get back to me in 4 years when the defense is finally overhauled and we have some semblance of a passing game.

We won last year because we turned it over 13 times ALL SEASON and did not face the Peyton Mannings and Drew Brees' of the world. Look what happens when we face those type of quarterbacks.

Please tell me where the passing game is going to come from in the next year or 2. Tell me how and where our safeties are going to be improved?

The guy is getting paid 3 million dollars a year. He is not running a college program that relies solely on recruiting and take 3-4 years to build a team. He has the ability tog o out and pay people to come play here.

He has yet to make a longterm impact in the free agent market except at center and guard.

He refuses to go out and get playmakers and that is a problem. The league is different than the one he thinks he can win in.

LOL, old team?? We have one of the youngest teams in the NFL. Yes we need LB's on this team, what do you think he is going to use those Draft picks in 2010 for?? And we will be getting a WR in free agency this offseason.

7 out of 11 players on defense are old and Channing Crowder just got signed to not make plays, he is useless. Will Allen while still a solid corner, is old for a football player but it looks like he is out for the year anyways.

What receiver will that be? What impact guy? You think he will give up the picks to sign a Vincent Jackson? Lets see....

This place is just SO much fun after a loss...isn't it? Good god. :(

After 4 and 3 of those we would have won had he addressed a position he refuses to... yea it is a problem.

I can handle young teams losing and having rebuilding years. But when you continue to fail to bring in guys to make plays and then that results in us losing game after game cause of one man's stubborness and thinking its 1991 again... yea.

Alpha, it's been a long time (use to be "arocksolid" on the other forum).

I think you might be a little to hard on Big Tuna, but I agree that are LB line is aging. Team still needs a lot of work after watching them grasp defeat from the jaws of victory today against New Orleans.

We do need a GAMEbreaker WR..We need a Playmaking saftey, Solai so far this season looks great, ALL LBS NEED REPLACING, keep Wake and draft McClain next year, trade Porter for a 2nd and keep Taylor for depth. But saying Parcells needs to go is a absued thing to say

It looks like Ireland and Parcells probably messed up by drafting Pat White. We should have drafted another safety, receiver or linebacker. I just don't get much of a good vibe about White so far at all. He's just too small and his arm isn't that great I hear. Not many smaller QBs make it big in the NFL ... other than Drew Brees of course.

Ireland and Parcells probably just overlooked that "college QB" thing. At the QB position, you can be a superstar at the college level and a total flop at the NFL level. Especially in that Big East conference Pat White was in.

Seriously speaking, I do have to agree about our LB, Yes JT was all over the place today and was awsome Joey is getting old and Crowder seem hes been hanging out at tootsies to long and forgot to tackle, Mat Roth is not going to resign with us, he can go for all i care. There is going to be a huge revamp in our LB, with out us talking about it. I dont know how much longer those guys are going to be able to do it. we should be okay at corners after this season, I think * MY BOYS* Vonte and Sean are coming along well. Can our back ups step up and play what would they do who knows, but Parcel likes building with the draft, and having rookies back there might makes us or break us in the coming seasons. Receivers I don't know who is going to be a free agent next year but I doubt we are going to draft one or trade for one we need to resign Brown and get a running back for the future when ricky is gone, IT IS DEFENTLY TO SOON to be talking all this, but I was having this convo with friends today. Your thoughts.

Parcells philosophy does not work anymore. To win in this day and age you have to have the ability to do what Drew Brees and Peyton Manning have done to us this year. We are not even close.

Hmm, how many Super Bowl wins do those guys have combined? One, and the Colts defense got HOT at the end of the year, at the right time. Parcells is doing it right. Don't be silly.

Back
Top Bottom