Dolphins have chance to show this year's team is different | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins have chance to show this year's team is different

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
In 2009 and 2010, the Dolphins had a 7-6 record entering their final three games. Both years they lost all three games and finished 7-9. They haven't been in a playoff hunt in December since.

This team is supposed to be different.

The Patriots have defeated the Dolphins the last seven times they've played, and the Dolphins haven't been two games over .500 in December since 2008, the last time they made the playoffs.

"Their organization, their team has been a powerhouse for probably 15 years," quarterback Ryan Tannehill said. "The history that they have, the history against the Dolphins they have, it's something that we're looking forward to. We look forward to improving and beating those guys."
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...phins-1215-20131215,0,6522511.story?track=rss

It says that we have not been 2 games over .500 since 2008.....Last time I checked we were 3-0 this year. It also says that the article was written on Dec 15....um okay

*EDIT* My bad, I read it to quickly. Didn't notice that it said December. Either way. HUGE game tomorrow. Can't wait!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The article is written for the Sunday edition and was posted online on 11:45 pm on 12/14....what is the problem? The article also clearly states that the phins have not been 2 games over .500 in DECEMBER since 2008...not at anytime since 2008. The phins media is bad enough which allows us to reserve criticism for real mistakes....c'mon man.....

This game is the biggest in RT's very young career, and for me the biggest as a Phinatic in many years. It's a defining moment for Tanny, as well as for Phans. A win here infuses the team, and the Phans, with confidence, and a feel good on what we have been cautiously optimistic about.

Back
Top Bottom