Dolphins have five players 30 years or older/Look at rest of NFL. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins have five players 30 years or older/Look at rest of NFL.

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Saw this posted on Twitter, thought it was interesting. Dolphins have five players that are 30 or more years old. Those players are Cameron Wake, Randy Starks, Cortland Finnegan, Brent Grimes and John Denney.

Here is a look at the rest of the NFL(Ouch Oakland):

Blh0jsgIgAA_knx-1.jpg

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/457243520999649280

No doubt if we can hit a few drafts we have a great shot at being a contender long term. Problem is that hasn't happened since I've been following the Phins.

Sea will be scary until Russell Wilson gets that 2nd contract along with a few other young guys and then things will change.

Sea will be scary until Russell Wilson gets that 2nd contract along with a few other young guys and then things will change.

Carroll and Schneider do a good job drafting up there and are good at getting quality veterans on the cheap.
I think they'll be fine even after Wilson gets a big contract.

Seattle only has 3? They are going to be scary good for a long time

Seattle will be good for a few years but once these young guys are up for huge raises a lot will walk. They need that money for Wilson

The only thing though is those 30 year olds are the teams best players. I do not have an issue with that, but someone(s) need to be coming behind them quick.

I believe we do. We have a couple of young CB's and a young DE that hopefully will step up this year. I'm not too worried about long snapper.

I think LB is where we need to be young and good at now.

Seattle will have to sign guys like Richard Sherman, Kam Chancellor, Earl Thomas, Bobby Wagner, and Russell Wilson to extensions all in the next few years. Those are the guys still in rookie deals. Then you have Marshawn who will most likely wanna be paid.

Back
Top Bottom