Dolphins Have Not Had Major Talks With Four Impending FAs/Reggie Bush likely gone!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Have Not Had Major Talks With Four Impending FAs/Reggie Bush likely gone!!

southjerzmastax

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Dolphins | Have not had major talks with four impending FAs Sun, 11 Nov 2012 11:32:20 -0800
The Miami Dolphins have not had any serious contract extension talks with WR Brian Hartline, OT Jake Long, DL Randy Starks and CB Sean Smith even though they are in the final year of their contracts. The team plans to work on contract extensions after the season.

Dolphins | Reggie Bush not expected to return
Sun, 11 Nov 2012 10:32:14 -0800
The Miami Dolphins have not had made any progress with RB Reggie Bush in contract extension talks and are not expected to bring him back next season because they have RBs Lamar Miller and Daniel Thomas. Bush is expected to receive interest in the free-agent market this offseason.

SOURCE: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/j...-chargers-mike-holmgren-interested-in-cowboys

I think reggie bush is done with miami. We need a power back who can pound the ball who can take hits and control the ground game for us. Let Jake long walk. He wants too much money. Why pay him big money when we can fill lots of holes with that money? Let him go...Sean smith sign him back for a backup role. He is not a starting cb in this league we need better. Randy Starks and Hartline should get signed back. They proved to me and all the fans they are good enough to stay a dolphin.Also not listed is Fasano. We need to let him go too. He just isnt the TE we need on this team. His play gets worse as the season goes by.

lol typical miami, lettin go of a talent like bush is just insane.

What have we won with any of these guys?

My point exactly.

Let them all walk.

Bush gone? Im stunned. /sarcasm

Starks and Hartline are keepers. Sean Smith, as poorly as he plays sometimes is not exactly the worst corner in the league. He is worth keeping for the right price. He is not exactly a player that would be easily replaceable.

Bush gone? Im stunned. /sarcasm

Starks and Hartline are keepers. Sean Smith, as poorly as he plays sometimes is not exactly the worst corner in the league. He is worth keeping for the right price. He is not exactly a player that would be easily replaceable.
This exactly. Starks must come back. Hartline is clearly Tannehill's favorite receiver and is a pretty good player to have on your team.

so blame reggie for everything?
Says you!

If you like dancing that's cool, I prefer my RB's to hit the hole hard and to head north asap......not east and west.

Reggie is good for a homerun every now and then, but he is also good for a few negative yardage plays that leave you scratching your head.

Lamar Miller will replace him.

Starks and Hartline should be at the top of the list. Smith should come back as long as he doesn't expect top 10 corner money. Fasano should also be resigned. Long and his ridiculous demands can go. Bush is gone. They drafted his replacement already and i'm sure he's going to believe he's worth a lot more than he is.

lol typical miami, lettin go of a talent like bush is just insane.

Yeah, the sidelines will definitely miss him. He's chock full of talent when he's actually on the field...until he stubs his toe. Then it's game over. We need a back that can consistently produce.

I liked the pick up, but this year he's gotten on my nerves. When he's on his game, he's a serious threat. Unfortunately, defenses know what they need to do to knock him off his game, which is extremely easy to do. I'm tired of seeing him on the sideline nursing some minor injury and I'm tired of the fumbles. I'm tired of how easily he's taken completely out of the game either by minor injury or stopping him a couple of times early in the game.

The fact that he's our biggest playmaker on offense is just an example of the sad state of this offense. We need consistency, and he's far from that. He also plays a position that any GM worth his salt can replace easily.

Starks is the best player in that whole crew. He's a top end DT in this league. But top end DT's don't command crazy dollars, so he is do-able.

Smith is not backup. He's a number 2 corner.

Hartline is a solid #2 receiver.

Long is a tough one. He's not worth top 5 LT money, but replacing him, when Ginger has so many other holes (think playmakers) to fill is another one of Ireland's patented two steps back, one step forward moves.

Bush is a good locker room presence and a solid member of a running back by committee. But he can't break the bank. He's not one of those guys. Good team player, but not a top 5 back or anything crazy.

Most of these guys are good core team guys. They all could be back at reasonable prices, though.

Yeah, the sidelines will definitely miss him. He's chock full of talent when he's actually on the field...until he stubs his toe. Then it's game over. We need a back that can consistently produce.

I liked the pick up, but this year he's gotten on my nerves. When he's on his game, he's a serious threat. Unfortunately, defenses know what they need to do to knock him off his game, which is extremely easy to do. I'm tired of seeing him on the sideline nursing some minor injury and I'm tired of the fumbles. I'm tired of how easily he's taken completely out of the game either by minor injury or stopping him a couple of times early in the game.

The fact that he's our biggest playmaker on offense is just an example of the sad state of this offense. We need consistency, and he's far from that. He also plays a position that any GM worth his salt can replace easily.

Win. But, dont tell this to all of the people with Bush jerseys who get all their football from highlight shows and youtube.

Sign Starks and do whatever with the rest. I like Hartline but it's hard for me to be happy about a guy whose only scored 6 td's in 53 games.

Back
Top Bottom