Dolphins Have Shot at 3-game Win Streak | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Have Shot at 3-game Win Streak

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Despite all their losing, the Miami Dolphins have stayed loose. There’s laughter in the locker room, and finger-pointing has been kept to a minimum, a significant achievement for a team that started the season 0-7. By beating Washington 20-9 Sunday, the Dolphins won their second game in a row and ended a streak of seven consecutive home losses. This week they’re favored against Buffalo, with a shot at their first three-game winning streak since 2008.
There were times of tension during the skid, including a recent spat between receiver Brandon Marshall and cornerback Vontae Davis regarding the latter’s work ethic. But players remained united in their support of coach Tony Sparano, and he said the team’s positive attitude made this month’s turnaround possible.
http://www.espnflorida.com/dolphins-have-shot-at-3-game-win-streak/

Beating the Chiefs, Redskins and Bills is more of a smear then streak. :lol:

Can't help but wonder if this season would have been different if we'd been playing like this earlier. Would we still be that average team who can't beat anyone better than them, or could we have made a run?

Can't help but wonder if this season would have been different if we'd been playing like this earlier. Would we still be that average team who can't beat anyone better than them, or could we have made a run?

We could have been in the race. We would have beaten Cleveland and Denver at least. That would put us 4-5. I could see us beating the Jets and the Giants as well. Although I'd think they'd choke at the end of the season.

I think anyone that wins 2 in a row has a shot at a 3 game winning streak.. that's like stating the obvious.

I think the lockout affected this team more than any other team simply because of the coaching staff and front office debacle. The team seems to have moved past that hopefully we see good football from now on. Otherwise we know, Miami is a very good football team.

I think the lockout affected this team more than any other team simply because of the coaching staff and front office debacle. The team seems to have moved past that hopefully we see good football from now on. Otherwise we know, Miami is a very good football team.

The lockout should have affected more teams with coaching and QB changes, not us. That´s not an excuse.

We are not a very good football team. We are 2-7 and failed to beat Denver and Cleveland. A very good team wins games they are supposed to win and win games they are not supposed to win.

We were playing like this earlier, the difference is that we didn't play KC and Was.

Man as much as I want to bandwagon the Chiefs and Redskins are really bad football teams we flat have more talent then both of those teams.

Our conditioning coach negated any advantage which well might have cost us game 1 and end up setting the table either way for what was to follow. He needs to have his azz fired.

To me, the offense was out of sync and the defense got comfortable thinking they were going to pick up from last year. Add in questionable personnel decisions and 'voila'! ****ty product on the field!

Back
Top Bottom